Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2001 11:25:51 AM EDT
Anybody sent their Glock out to get the grip reduction done and what were their results?  Did you like it?  How was the workmanship?

www.arizonaresponsesystems.com

[smash]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#1]
It`s a piece of cake to do by yourself. Look at the thickness of the material where you need to lessen, dont over do it. Sanding by hand gives you time to stop and check. After the grip is where you want it use a metal screen heated  to give texture.
Do a search at glocktalk on this. Lots of info detailed
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#2]
BTW- I rather have the standard grip, mine was done very well but the difference is not that much. Hands are different, find one that you can hold before you do it. I did it to my first Glock but none of the others.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:29:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Back before I quit there and started AZEX, I used to do all the grip reductions. Mark got sick of them.

In his words. "The student has surpassed the Master."

I still do them. So does he.

www.azexarms.com

D.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top