Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/2/2001 10:39:40 AM EDT
I've lost it.

Reading all these cat killing, dog killing, animals have no rights threads has pushed me off the deep end.  I have been horrified reading some of your posts.  Downright horrified.

You accuse others of labelling you and not knowing anything about where you live, yet you think I live in the city because I live in NY state.  I live in a rural area.  My house has no address, just a PO Box and a rural route number.  I live on 10 acres.  My neighbor is a cow farmer and lives on 180.  I can only see 4 houses from my window, and that only because I live on the side of a mountain.  I shoot in my backyard, not on a range like most of you.  I too have ferral cats and other animals, such as coyotes, bears, and ferral dogs.  None of these animals cause problems here, because we know how to avoid that. Nobody I know goes around shooting anything (except deer, turkey, pheasant, etc., in season), although my cow farming neighbor says he would shoot a coyote on his land.  I would not.  I let my cats outside, only during the day, because they would be eaten by coyotes at night.  My cow farming neighbor has feral cats living in his barn.  He likes them.  They certainly don't cause him any problems.

You kill these things becuase you want to. Not because you have to.  No matter what you say.

You know what controls the cat population here?  The coyote population.  Maybe if you just leave shit alone, things will work themselves out.

But no more debates.  You have turned me into an elitist liberal.

I didn't think it was possible, but here I am.

I always thought it was wrong for people to tell other people how to live their lives.  All the years I have been on this forum, I have supported that wholeheartedly.  And yet here I am, telling people how to live their lives.  Why, I asked myself?

You have shown me, in the last couple of days, a very dark side of yourselves.  This darkside has drastically altered my views on a lot of issues.

Thoughts are creeping into my head a mile a minute...should these people really be allowed to roam free and do as they please?  Do I really believe that government should not step in and curb what these people are doing?  Do I really give a shit if some ranchers lose their jobs becasue of prarie dogs?  Do I really care if beef costs $50 a pound?  No, I don't.  I really don't.  Not anymore.

There are a few ranchers making decent livings that don't kill a damned thing.  Yes, their beef costs more.  A lot more.  But you know what, I don't give a shit anymore.  I can afford it.

I think the bottom line is that I no longer give a shit about anyone else other than myself.  I don't want to feel this way, but I do.  

I'm sorry.  I really am.   I don't know what to say.  I guess I don't really belong on this forum anymore.   You've turned me into what I used to think was the enemy.  I hope you're happy.

You may not care.  Just one more troll.  But if you can do that to me, just think how well your campaign to convert people to your side is going.

Goodbye.

Bill Wallace
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#1]
You have lost it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#2]
So because there are a few assholes on here, we all dirt? Yes, I guess you have become a liberal. Adios.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:45:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way to PETA, Billy boy. If you don't believe in pest control, you've never seen a cow's throat ripped out by a neighbor's dog.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Is this for real?  I think it might be a joke cause I laughed like hell!  If you don't care about anyone but yourself then you definitely are a liberal.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:47:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Bill -

Liberals aren't "created," they are hatched  [:D]

Take a deep breath, and relize that we are never ALL gonna agree on ANYTHING.

I've been called every name in the book, from skank to Jesus freak. It ain't nothing man.

And if teh general discussion threads ain't to your liking, there's lots more here you will find enjoyable.

Don't go. But if you must, have a nice life.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I just had a couple of burritos for lunch and will be going off to the bathroom to create a few more Liberals for you to enjoy.

Glad I could help.

Michigander in Maryland
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:49:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Ok, have fun!

........oh! Dont forget to take your baggage with you.

buh-bye.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:50:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't think we created anything in you or turned you into anything. What was there all along has simply risen to the surface. Funny how someone who supposes to be a Libertarian seeks to impose his morals on others and control their otherwise legal behavior. The price of a free society is accepting or at least tolerating ideas and behaviors that you do not agree with.

Sorry to see you go, but I'm not sure that you were ever with us to begin with.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:52:33 AM EDT
[#9]
See Ya Bill, Dont forget to Right, I mean Left!   Aghhhhhhh  Hummm makes about as much sense as what you said.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:56:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Now that you are a liberal can I have your AR's?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:56:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:58:56 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't want to seem like an asshole but.......
Who the fuck do you think you are? You don't give a shit if some poor farmer loses his job because of prairie dogs, well fuck you, I'm sure you'd feel diferantly if you were in his shoes.
You don't give a shit if beef costs fifty dollars a pound because you can afford it. Fuck you you elitist peice of shit. Some of us still work hard for our money.
And all this over shooting cats? I'd bet you'd call yourself an animal lover. Well we kill feral cats around here all the time. Do you have any idea how hard feral cats are on other wildlife like cute little bunny rabbits? Enough so that the conservation did a big write up on it in one of their recent publication. You fucking uneducated pansy ass. Wake up deal with reality!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Okay, if that's the way you feel, then I wish you luck.

But, I think you need to reconsider before you bail out.

We need to show the world that all shooters are not inbred, toothless, unwashed, uneducated, mass murdering, law breaking idiots.

Some of these topics are trolls, just looking to stir the shit and get a reaction.

Some of the people might be serious. I think we need to try and convince them to put on a better public show. We don't, as a group, need any more bad publicity.

I, personally, don't care if someone wants to shoot feral cats. They don't belong in the equation. They are domesticated animals that have been released or escaped and have a major part in screwing up the natural balance.

But please, if you're going to tell us about your exploits, clean it up by justifying your actions. Don't tell us how you sit on your roof at night and shoot into the road at baited stray cats! I think you're probably breaking some laws, not to mention the ethical issues that this raises. And then asking if there is something wrong with you. Just looking for negative publicity.

Anyway, I'm sorry about getting sidetracked. I hope you reconsider, and stick around.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#14]
I didn't know NY had mountains. Here in WY, elevation on flat ground is around 4300 ft. with mountainous terrain being upwards of 14000, now this is a mountain at that attitude. What you got is a hill and although you easterns like to call them mountains, tis merely a bump in the ground.
Nobody made you become a liberal, you probably were always one with a suppressed memory.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:02:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By M-16 Man:
See Ya Bill, Dont forget to Right, I mean Left!   Aghhhhhhh  Hummm makes about as much sense as what you said.
View Quote

That's pretty lame...

If this guy is a liberal and against shooting things, or behaving in the same way as the others here, then why did he come to ar15.com in the first place.

I personally can only think of two reasons to go to this url out of the blue...  If you own, or are thinking of buying an ar15, and want advice/info (Why I first came here); or if you want to discuss SHTF or RKBA ideas.

So why did this guy come here in the first place?  I doubt anyone would think ar15.com would be a place to go for PETA info.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:04:47 AM EDT
[#16]
My daughter was not too happy about my plan to kill the coyotes that are prowling the countryside.When they killed Grandpa's chickens she was afraid they might come into the yard for her. Never mind that they prowl the busstop. When they got Bazooka Bobcat(her favorite cat) it became personal. Now she is encouraging me to kill the sumbitches. My 8 year old girl has become a realistic conservative and will happily replace cry babies who can't stomach the realities of life.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:07:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Bill Wallace:
I've lost it.

...has pushed me off the deep end...

...You have turned me into an elitist liberal...

...This darkside has drastically altered my views on a lot of issues...

[i]...Thoughts are creeping into my head a mile a minute...[/i]

...I no longer give a shit about anyone else other than myself...  
View Quote

AHHHHHHH!

You took the tinfoil hat off, didn't you? DID'NT YOU!? [:O]

SEE?

THIS is what happens when you take your tinfoil hat off!

They're messing up his brain AS WE SPEAK! Everybody, double layer your tinfoil hats, AND YOUR TINFOIL NUTCUPS!

They must be after ALL of us!!! [:O]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  [:O]  [:O]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I didn't know NY had mountains. Here in WY, elevation on flat ground is around 4300 ft. with mountainous terrain being upwards of 14000, now this is a mountain at that attitude. What you got is a hill and although you easterns like to call them mountains, tis merely a bump in the ground.
Nobody made you become a liberal, you probably were always one with a suppressed memory.
View Quote

Ha ha, that reminds me of the time I went back east to visit relatives in New York and New Jersey. We went for a drive out in the country and when they started talking about the "mountains" we were driving through I was like, "Huh, these aren't even foothills where I'm from". [:)]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:12:32 AM EDT
[#19]
You have turned me into an elitist liberal.
View Quote

You're a liberal because you want to be.  

If I shunned every group or organization that had a few "undesireables"  I wouldn't be able to leave my home.

Goodbye,

Eddie

Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#20]
I didn't just come here.  I have been here for three years.  Same name, different account.

I own an AR15,a Bushmaster shorty, and an M17S, among many other things.

Being here lately has made me think things I previously thought was wrong.  I think I need to go away for a while to think about things and maybe get my head screwed back on.  I certainly don't want to believe the things I'm thinking.

I created this topic not to whine, but so that maybe some people could see the kind of negative publicity that is going on here and perhaps try to put a stop to it.   Gun owners don't need people like oubeta among them.  Oubeta (the person who starte the cat killing thread - this time) is the kind of person that is responsible for gun control.   His actions make people angy, angry people demand new laws to make themselves feel better.  

If my leaving wakes some people up to that, then maybe some good came of it.

We've had cat killing threads on AR15.com before, but never have so many homicidal assholes come out of the woodwork.  I guess with the new black background come new black hearts.

Garandman,

You and I disagree strongly on religion, but I've enjoyed talking with you.  I have watched you debate others on the same topic and you have demonstrated a remarkable ability to keep a level head and a civil tongue.  I only wish I had your skill in these things.  

Bill Wallace
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:17:01 AM EDT
[#21]
great..... last thing this state needs is another damn liberal
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Frank, grow up. And keep your cat out of my garage or you won't know what happened to it. I'd say that to your face, too.

Moderators, please edit Frank's post as he is probably too immature to do it himself.

Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:21:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well said.  Nice to see another from W Y O.

Bill, you never did say what kind of AR do you shoot?  
guns762
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:25:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Bushmaster shorty.

I'm glad to see that the most important point raised in this topis is how your mountains are bigger than my mountains.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Bill Wallace is what he always has been and he
will never change.
He is and I guess always will be out for himself, number 1, numero uno.
He has now taken a new facade, liberal, but he is still old ME ME ME, its all about ME!
PS,
He has no sense of HUMOR, black or outherwise.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm glad to see that the most important point raised in this topis is how your mountains are bigger than my mountains.
View Quote

Which probably signifies that no one is the least bit surprised that you are what has been suspected and your true colors have finally shown through. You must be so proud. Now go stroke your cat or something. Maybe get him a leash, too. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:31:02 AM EDT
[#28]
I've lost it.
View Quote

You have to possess IT before you can lose IT.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:35:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Frank, grow up.
View Quote

Boomer, eat my poo. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:36:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Bushmaster shorty.

View Quote

I thought you were leaving?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:38:00 AM EDT
[#31]
I used to be a die hard conservative that believed everybody should be able to do whatever they want to. Then somebody called me a "prissy girl" and my entire outlook on life has changed. I hope all you stupid rancher bullies lose your jobs and die. Waaaaahahaaaaa. I'm gonna go f*ck my cat now so I won't be able to visit these boards anymore.  ROTFLMAO!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:40:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#33]
bill, you are going to make a terrible liberal. you know something about personal freedom and you can conjugate a verb. don't do it, ignore the idiots. that's what i'm learning.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Garandman,

You and I disagree strongly on religion, but I've enjoyed talking with you.  I have watched you debate others on the same topic and you have demonstrated a remarkable ability to keep a level head and a civil tongue.  I only wish I had your skill in these things.  

Bill Wallace
View Quote

Some poeple disagree with ya 'bout my ability to be civil.  [:D]

Don't let a few people sour you on this site.

If I've learned anything here its that when you take an unpopular opinion and get flamed, those that would normally agree with you disappear, not wanting to take the heat with ya.

that's fine. That's life.

personally, i am of the opinion that nuisance animals should be shot, and eaten, if edible.

On the other hand, if anyone so much as verbally insulted my house cats, THEY would be shot, and then eaten (by my cats.)  OK, well i would do teh shooting part. [}:)]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:48:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Bushmaster shorty.

View Quote

I'm glad you've noticed. Can't really say enough about easterns and their thought process. They come out to Yellowstone Park and think all the animals are tame. Seen them one time chasing down a bull moose to take pics of it. It definitely was a riot when the moose turned on the crowd and all you seen is people screaming to get out of there. Heard of others getting burned alive because they got off the path at the hot springs and yes, the rangers got signs all over.
Yes indeed, different thought process between our territory. Is it merely a hill we're talking about or a attitude that separate us.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:55:52 AM EDT
[#36]
To all who have shown support, thank you.

I don't want to leave..I've been here too long, much longer than most of those now jumping down my throat.  

But I can't just ignore the feelings that these last few days have awakened.  I still, of course, beleive in RKBA, I can never believe anything else.  But if you gave me the power to write law and a pen full of ink I would make a lot of people's lives miserable right now.  

What does that make me?  How can I reconcile this fact with even my own beliefs, let alone those of the people here?

Damnit...I haven't seen this much persecution on this board since MKShepherd tried to rile people up to label his parents as anti-gunner liberals for making him take his AR out of their home.

I need a vacation.

Bill Wallace
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:59:07 AM EDT
[#37]
To all who have shown support, thank you.

I don't want to leave..I've been here too long, much longer than most of those now jumping down my throat.  

But I can't just ignore the feelings that these last few days have awakened.  I still, of course, beleive in RKBA, I can never believe anything else.  But if you gave me the power to write law and a pen full of ink I would make a lot of people's lives miserable right now.  

What does that make me?  How can I reconcile this fact with even my own beliefs, let alone those of the people here?

Damnit...I haven't seen this much persecution on this board since MKShepherd tried to rile people up to label his parents as anti-gunner liberals for making him take his AR out of their home.

I need a vacation.

Bill Wallace
View Quote

While I don't agree with your "becoming a liberal"...I do see your point of some weird ass people lurking here lately.  Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#38]
"I always thought it was wrong for people to tell other people how to live their lives. All the years I have been on this forum, I have supported that wholeheartedly. And yet here I am, telling people how to live their lives. Why, I asked myself?"

BULL SHIT!

You and I got into over a year ago on the old ar15.com over my shooting red squirrels.  

You've always been a commie elitist bastard

Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:08:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Halfcocked,

So you don't think it's right to go around telling other people how to live their lives?  What's your view on abortion?

What if I became an abortion doctor and devised a procedure to carefully extract the living fetus from late term mothers?  Then I tortured, killed, and ate the fetuses.  That would not be illegal.  Aborted fetuses, no matter what stage of development, have no LEGAL rights in this country.  What would give you the right to tell me I was wrong?

None of us can go around killing other people with our guns.  Is that an infrigement of your rights?

The only thing we disagree on is who(or what) should be protected by "thou shalt not commit murder".  If that makes me a commie elitist, then so be it.

Bill Wallace
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#40]
"Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings......... nothing more than feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings........."

Now I know what Rush was talking about when he spoke of "The Oprah-ization of America."

Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:13:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Halfcocked,

So you don't think it's right to go around telling other people how to live their lives?  What's your view on abortion?

What if I became an abortion doctor and devised a procedure to carefully extract the living fetus from late term mothers?  Then I tortured, killed, and ate the fetuses.  That would not be illegal.  Aborted fetuses, no matter what stage of development, have no LEGAL rights in this country.  What would give you the right to tell me I was wrong?

None of us can go around killing other people with our guns.  Is that an infrigement of your rights?

The only thing we disagree on is who(or what) should be protected by "thou shalt not commit murder".  If that makes me a commie elitist, then so be it.

Bill Wallace
View Quote

Anyone else find it kind of ironic that the same person who is whining about killing rodents, is talking about eating babies???

Good analogy buddy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:16:39 PM EDT
[#43]
My views on abortion are not the issue here.  I am pro-choice up to two or three months, pro-life thereafter.

That position is based solely on the state of development of the fetus.

I have seen videos of too many late term abortions (exactly one) to feel any other way.

It can be said I'm pro-life all around.  Too bad that upsets so many people.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:18:06 PM EDT
[#44]
I think the problem here was that when Bill disagreed, many people resorted to completely un-intelligent name calling and flaming.  It is frustrating for me to read many of the idiotic responses to his posts.  In reading his other posts, he is definitely capable of having engaging and intelligent debates or discussions.
As far as image goes, MANY of the threads in this forum are potentially damaging to us.  I would hide much of this content from the Left.  But, I believe in the First Ammendment as much as I do the Second.
Anyway, I bet I disagree with every single one of you on some issues...that is life.  Some of you are out and out morons, but I'm thinking (and hoping) you are in the minority.  People like Garandman, Bill Wallace, M4, etc. are what keep me in this forum.  Thank you guys.  Bill, I wish you wouldn't go, but do what you need to do and I hope you come back again.  For some of you who do not seem to have any intelligent response to disagreement beyond "Liberal pussy!" or "You shouldn't own a gun you fucker"...I hope you someday graduate from your reactive blabber and contribute something worthwhile.  Flame away...

-OSH
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#45]
But if you gave me the power to write law and a pen full of ink I would make a lot of people's lives miserable right now.  

View Quote

I makes you what you have already confessed to being, a liberal. I'm sure you support other issues that I personally find offensive yet tolerate as the price of living in a free society. I still can't believe someone who supposes to be a Libertarian would succumb to their emotional outbursts and "make a lot of people's lives miserable". Geez, did you steal that line from Sarah Brady?

I've followed a few of your posts before and, while I generally disagree with your outlook most issues, at least I could be tolerant of your opposing views. In light of this latest revelation, that will now be difficult to do. I don't really care how emotionally distraught one gets over such a simple subject. There is simply no excuse for advocating what you have. Unfortunately, in my opinion, you have pretty much shredded any credibility you may have had here. Not necessarily irreversably, but some folks around here tend to have long memories about those who have sided with the enemy. Take GlockCop as another prime example.

Bill Wallace
View Quote

Duh, and what happened? Everyone told Mr Shepherd to either go by the rules his parents set in [i]their[/i] house or grow up, move out, get his own place and set his own rules. So what was your point? That we should al be responsible for our own lives and actions? How do you reconcile that with trying to impose your own rules and moral system on us? Should we all have to live by the same rules that Bill Wallace chooses to select for his home?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Hey Wallace, I feel your pain dude, but your letting these "closet liberals" get to you.  Don’t you know there are hypocrites floating around on this board?  That’s why I could never join a group dedicated to upholding the second amendment, there are too many idiot "wannabe's".
Mall ninja's and so on.... You get my point, right?  

Ditto on what ol' FrankDaSpank said about cats!  I own a Manx, and if anyone shot at him they'd answer to me!  People who hurt animals for fun have issues.  Maybe their daddy beat them after he had a beer or two.  As far as shooting coyotes, if it's necessary do it.  Other wise let nature run its course.  

Relax Wallace, and remember your lineage.  You’re Scottish right?  I’m a Scott myself, so I speak from experience when I say, “Keep your wits about you!”  
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:18:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Yay! Finally, I'm not the only one who uses the word "elitist" on this board anymore!

How 'bout "Do you know that the effete sorcery of sophistry is fallacious?"

Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:22:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Bill, I don't know you from adam but disagree on your thinking on PD's. Perhaps you don;t give a damn about a ranchers lively hood. Perhaps you don't give a damn about $50.00lb. beef. I gather from your comments that you haven't worked for $5.50-6.00 an hour for awhile. That is great that if you decide to eat beef you are able to pay $50.00lb. However your financial situation differs considerably from us redneck, hillbilly, backwoods, sister breeding, animal killing PIECES OF SHIT. Out here many families still live on $15,000 to $25,000 per year. Livestock and land mean food for us. If you don't want us controlling vermin then I would suggest you and your fellow easterners start collecting money to send care packages to these people. We are only trying to survive and raise families not desimate? animals only for recreation. Your line of thinking and your insults are pretty narrow minded. You expect to voice your opinions and call people names but cannot stand the heat yourself. Is that a Liberal? I do not kill for shits and giggles and I don't think most others here do either. Take a blood pressure pill and have a Good day.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Bill, you sound like you think your heart's in the right place, and maybe it is.  But you're flailing right now,like a pissed off little kid.  

Talking sense is dealing with the reality of the situation.  The reality of the situation is that a lot of people are gunning for *feral* cats, just as I'd probably shoot a dog if I saw one running deer.  

Go ahead.  See if you can legislate morality.  I think you'll find it a laughably difficult task.  

This is a forum for enthusiasts, and it is generally open to all topics.  I sure enjoy that openess.  The term Liberal unfortunately seems to mean "someone who is self-righteous and close-minded."  Please don't be one of those people.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:34:35 PM EDT
[#50]
BTW-- to all you macho Wyoming boys--

Yeah, eastern mountains don't have much elevation.  But I respectfully invite you to spend a wintry night up on Mt. Washington or any of the White Mountains back east before you continue to make the error of assuming "It isn't high, it can't be rough."  Wyoming is cold, and so are the mountains in the NE. Down at about 1500' the lowest temperature on record around Wanakena, New York is about -60F.  Unpleasant.    

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top