Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 2/13/2017 5:45:45 PM EDT
I firmly believe it. I have seen, with my own eyes, activists registering Spanish only speaking people to vote (and since you have to speak English to become a naturalized citizen it is not a leap to conclude that these are illegal aliens). If you look at a leftist state like California, where you have politicians bending over forwards, backwards and sideways to accommodate illegal aliens, then you have to ask, what the hell good is all of this effort if you don't get them voting? Also, you have to ask, why in the hell is the let so opposed to voter ID laws if illegals aren't voting. 

Yet the media (including Fox News) are making like the accusation is completely batshit insanity. Cavuto just had the SoS for Kansas on TV and was arguing with the guy that trying to investigate claims of voter fraud and illegal aliens voting was a waste of money and waste of time, and that even if there is widespread voter fraud then it could very well have helped Donald Trump. Fat Boy was twisting himself into a pretzel to shoot down a man whose job it is to ensure the integrity of elections because Fat Boy didn't want to believe what he was being told. I wanted to shoot the TV (a feeling that hits me about 10 times per day while I'm working). 

I don't know why this is so hard to believe. It should be assumed. 
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:46:16 PM EDT
[#1]
MAGA says yes
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#2]
The Donald says yes
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Without overwhelming evidence, I have a hard time believing it.  I always vote absentee so I never see the masses.  You are in TX and I am in WY so you probably see more Spanish speakers on average daily anyways.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I live in Houston so yeah, its pretty blatant.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:51:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes. It's a given, sorta like the sky being blue, water being wet, etc.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, and the left was pushing it/helping them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:53:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I live in Houston so yeah, its pretty blatant.
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#8]
There is no doubt.

And if they lose those votes they will never recover.

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes I do.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:56:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Seems like if it was as pervasive as POTUS seems to think, it would be pretty easy to prove.

Still waiting on that incontrovertible proof rather than some individual anecdotes.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:57:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Of course they do, why else would the Demonicrats be so emphatic about issuing ID/licenses to them?
It's not like they need the driver license, they're never held liable for any traffic infractions or accidents, they don't get cited for not having insurance, so it's obviously intended to be used for voting purposes.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Then why is it so hard to prove?  

If there are literally millions upon millions of illegal fraudulent votes it should be able to prove these claims very easily. Yet, here we with only a handful of voter fraud cases throughout the country on a yearly basis.  

I would like to believe it, but I need to see empirical evidence before I can get on the soapbox and start screaming.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:01:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Just as a technical point, this is not 100% correct since there are exemptions and waivers.

The most common exemptions are the 50/20 and 55/15 waivers, which refer to age/# of years the legal immigrant has lived in the U.S.  So an elderly person who does not speak English CAN absolutely be a naturalized U.S. citizen.  But it's obviously not super-common.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
... and since you have to speak English to become a naturalized citizen it is not a leap to conclude that these are illegal aliens. 

Just as a technical point, this is not 100% correct since there are exemptions and waivers.

The most common exemptions are the 50/20 and 55/15 waivers, which refer to age/# of years the legal immigrant has lived in the U.S.  So an elderly person who does not speak English CAN absolutely be a naturalized U.S. citizen.  But it's obviously not super-common.

I highly doubt that any of the people I've seen being registered qualify, or ever even applied for any such waiver. 
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Not for sure on millions or the number of illegals voting but I do know that there is voter fraud. For instance, if a certain person can get 25 illegal votes in one small county and WV has 55 counties could that not be about 1400 for the state......for that one person? What if there was 5 or 10 people doing it? Why else would a group of people want to stop any Voter ID law that is mentioned?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:01:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Option 3:

NO PERSON IS ILLEGAL!

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I highly doubt that any of the people I've seen being registered qualify, or ever even applied for any such waiver. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
... and since you have to speak English to become a naturalized citizen it is not a leap to conclude that these are illegal aliens. 

I enjoy that your certainty about wide spread voter fraud is entirely based on your feels.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If there are literally millions upon millions of illegal fraudulent votes it should be able to prove these claims very easily. Yet, here we with only a handful of voter fraud cases throughout the country on a yearly basis.  

I would like to believe it, but I need to see empirical evidence before I can get on the soapbox and start screaming.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because we have a secret ballot and weak voter ID laws. 
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:02:10 PM EDT
[#19]
it's one of the benefits of the identity they stole/use they get to vote without having to worry about a jury duty summons showing up.

they also were notorious for letting family members use their insurance as well - 2 sisters who look similar using 1  health insurance acct.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I enjoy that your certainty about wide spread voter fraud is entirely based on your feels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know what I saw. 
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#21]
You bet they are....remember them protesting in our streets a couple of years back...you can bet if they do that they are voting to.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:04:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Seems like if it was as pervasive as POTUS seems to think, it would be pretty easy to prove.

Still waiting on that incontrovertible proof rather than some individual anecdotes.
View Quote

Yep.

I would guess there are some cases out there,but I highly doubt it's in the millions.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:04:18 PM EDT
[#23]
No, not really.  

I think there are probably isolated cases, but nothing the Trump administration points to when it comes  to "millions" is evidence.  

People on ARFCOM witnessing people speaking Spanish to each other and voting is not evidence.  

Now, what we do have is a voting system with essentially poor controls, which make fraud more possible than it would be with good controls.  For example, you're registered to vote in state x, you move to state Y and you are going to be registered in two states.  Somebody dies and in some or most places there's not a good mechanism to match death certificate to voter rolls and correct the record.     That all takes money. When people in the Trump admin point to studies about the vulnerability and say this = actual fraud, it's dishonest.   If we're concerned with this maybe your local county of 50000 people could skip out buying another MRAP and fix it.  Nobody gives a shit about election security, until election season then it lasts 4 months, and then nobody bothers.

I do think voter ID is fine, and it is not too much to have people show ID.  If showing a damn ID is too much, then the same person probably didn't take the time to be informed either. The left's argument about voter ID disenfranchising people is pretty thin.  It's so thin it obviously leads people on the right to believe that Democrats want fraud.     I think some Democrats do.  

There you have it really, both sides of this issue make questionable claims.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:05:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I firmly believe it. I have seen, with my own eyes, activists registering Spanish only speaking people to vote (and since you have to speak English to become a naturalized citizen it is not a leap to conclude that these are illegal aliens). If you look at a leftist state like California, where you have politicians bending over forwards, backwards and sideways to accommodate illegal aliens, then you have to ask, what the hell good is all of this effort if you don't get them voting? Also, you have to ask, why in the hell is the let so opposed to voter ID laws if illegals aren't voting. 

Yet the media (including Fox News) are making like the accusation is completely batshit insanity. Cavuto just had the SoS for Kansas on TV and was arguing with the guy that trying to investigate claims of voter fraud and illegal aliens voting was a waste of money and waste of time, and that even if there is widespread voter fraud then it could very well have helped Donald Trump. Fat Boy was twisting himself into a pretzel to shoot down a man whose job it is to ensure the integrity of elections because Fat Boy didn't want to believe what he was being told. I wanted to shoot the TV (a feeling that hits me about 10 times per day while I'm working). 

View Quote

I'd just like to say that I don't believe Fox News is really on our side, they were pushing Never-Trumpism hard before the election and reporting the same manufactured polling numbers as everyone else.

They pretend to be on the Right, sometimes, in order to gain some credibility with Right Wing viewers. Then they fall in lock step when needed to push the leftist narrative, just like in this instance.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Don't know.  What I can see plain as the nose on my face is that the Dems have been pushing back against any sort of voting regulation like a fat girl protecting her last McNugget and have been simply breathless with the kind of denials they only get up to when they're guilty as fuck.

You come home and see that, you may not know whether there's a turd in your slippers or a torn apart couch waiting but you know there's something, and you know you shouldn't stop looking till you find it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:05:46 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't know the exact numbers, but I certainly believe there is voter fraud, but nothing would surprise me.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Ever since someone figured out how to rig elections!
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:06:11 PM EDT
[#28]
86.99%

I'm gonna give it to 87% of ARFcom who know what's up.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Claro!
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:06:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep. While I'm sure some do, I don't think the numbers are in the millions.

I do support requiring ID to vote.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:06:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why I don't watch TV.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm certain that there are illegals voting, but much less certain that they're voting in high enough numbers to have an effect on a general election.

Areas that are already blue strongholds, maybe, but ARFCOM sometimes likes to pretend that we still have the raw numbers if you subtract the illegal vote.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Show me the evidence.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:07:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Without overwhelming evidence, I have a hard time believing it.  I always vote absentee so I never see the masses.  You are in TX and I am in WY so you probably see more Spanish speakers on average daily anyways.
View Quote
Voted absentee one year. Was informed my vote didn't count because I voted in person, I was on a cruise ship at the time I supposedly voted. Good ol' People's Republic of MA
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Rampant?  Yes.

In "the millions"?  Probably not, yet.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:07:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:08:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I know what I saw. 
View Quote

Right.  You have an anecdote and based on that anecdote and your feels you are convinced that millions of people are committing voter fraud.

Weirdly, they all seem to be committing voter fraud in places that are already Democrat strongholds.  It really seems like if the Ds had a really good system of fraud, they would have swung a few of those votes toward red states.  Or 19,000 of them toward WI.  Or 47,000 toward PA. Or 10,800 toward MI.  Instead of taking just a tiny handful of "fraudulent" voters and ensuring that PA, WI and MI stayed blue like they had since 1992, they concentrated several million fake votes in CA.

How does this make any logical sense to you unless you're desperate to see a result that confirms your worldview?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Millions; probably not.
In the thousands? For sure.

Even 1 is too many. Any fraudulent vote undermines the democracy.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:09:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Some? Sure. Even if it was a couple hundred thousand I'd say very unlikely, but possible? Millions? Nah.

Also, from the English test section:

The English test has three components: reading, writing, and speaking. Your ability to speak English will be determined by a USCIS Officer during your eligibility interview on Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. For the reading portion, you must read one out of three sentences correctly. For the writing test, you must write one out of three sentences correctly. Several study tools are available to help you prepare. To get started, see the materials below. Visit the U.S. Government Bookstore to purchase USCIS products and publications.

Certain applicants, because of age and time as a permanent resident, are exempt from the English requirements for naturalization and may take the civics test in the language of their choice. For more information, see exceptions and accommodations.
View Quote

You dont need to be exactly fluent to pass. They even has a list of words on the test. Theres about 40 including "how" and "what"
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#40]
That was the purpose for pushing the "Motor Voter" laws in states all over the place back during the Clinton years.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:11:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Yuuuge #s
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Not only are illegals voting in large numbers. Their presence, during the census, gives the areas in which they live more members in the US House, and also more Electoral College votes! The absence of voter ID laws and the number of illegals favor the Democrats! That is a big part of the Democratic voter base.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Yes, I do.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Do you think the left wants millions and millions of illegal aliens into this country because they like Mexicans.

If you do you are an idiot.

The left wants them here for two reasons....

1. To vote for Democrats.

2. To take all of the low paying jobs that blacks would normally take.  Keeping the blacks on welfare keeps them on the government tits thereby keeping the blacks voting for the Dems.

Clever these commies
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#45]
I live in a fairly rural area, and I haven't seen any latinos at all at stores, schools or public events.  That said, 10-12 were in line behind me at my polling location at the last fall.  I'm not sure if millions are true, but I would need proof before I accepted that hundreds of thousand weren't voting.

I have employeed a few illegal immigrants over the years, and I know they have voted in the past.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Show me the evidence.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:13:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Weirdly, they all seem to be committing voter fraud in places that are already Democrat strongholds.  It really seems like if the Ds had a really good system of fraud, they would have swung a few of those votes toward red states.  Or 19,000 of them toward WI.  Or 47,000 toward PA. Or 10,800 toward MI.  Instead of taking just a tiny handful of "fraudulent" voters and ensuring that PA, WI and MI stayed blue like they had since 1992, they concentrated several million fake votes in CA.

How does this make any logical sense to you unless you're desperate to see a result that confirms your worldview?
View Quote

Yeah exactly.  If there was some organized conspiracy to cast millions of illegal votes, then they had the most incompetent mastermind ever. Like Dr. Evil could have done better.  Dr. Evil the election mastermind didn't understand we elect presidents through the electoral college not popular vote.   So they concentrated on NY and CA.  

On the other hand they did run Hillary - perhaps the worst-crappiest-most dishonest-antigun-unattractive in more ways than 20 - Democratic candidate ever.  So who knows - plenty of failure to go around.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Millions; probably not.
In the thousands? For sure.

Even 1 is too many. Any fraudulent vote undermines the democracy.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:15:45 PM EDT
[#49]
12.5% of your are clueless tards.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:15:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I have employeed a few illegal immigrants over the years, and I know they have voted in the past.
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top