Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:32:09 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.frenchu.com/gun/guns_watch.html[/url]

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:33:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:33:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Of course guns cause crime.  That's why you keep them locked up.  If you didn't they would certainly head downtown at night to join all the other guns-on-the-street.  You know, the ones you have to step over on your way to the movies and restaurants.
Why just last weekend, I was accosted by a Saturdaynightmachinegunsniperspecial.  Luckily I was able to outwit it when someone around the corner started hacking up a lung and I said "Boy do suppose that's Sarah Brady?"  You should have seen that thing take off.

Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:38:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Except for the one I carry, the rest are in my safe, locked up where they can't get out and cause mayhem.  And the one I carry is snapped in it's holster.  It has tried to get out on it's own, but I won't let it.  It only comes out when I let it out.  I know that if I don't keep a close watch on them, they will all run amuck and create much havoc.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I didn't touch the link, don't criminals cause crime? Why ban guns, then criminals will use knives or bombs. Will they ban knives? "I've got a pearing knife and if anyone tries to stop me your garnish!"

Someone had a post about a drive-by with an AW. Saying that they hope it isn't a further excuse to restrict AW's Don't drive by's by definition involve a motor vehicle? Maybe we should ban vehicles. Or just not allow "evil" features, windows that roll down, auto trans., let's see'em shift, drive, and shoot!

May we should ban criminals. IF THEY OUTLAW CRIMINALS ONLY CRIMINALS WILL BE OUTLAWS.. [;D]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:04:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Sure they do!

Last night I caught my pistol trying to talk my AR into shooting up a liquor store! [V]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:12:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Private gun ownership causes GOVERNMENT to commit crimes, including murder, against it's own citizens.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 9:37:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Yep! All of the above.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 9:44:15 AM EDT
[#11]
It does make it easy for some crack head or dum shit to mug someone. think about it if they had a knife you could just run away.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Yup...just like flys cause trash
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#13]
You want some entertaining reading, check the rest of Bill Frenchu's site.  Check out the gun haiku.  It's a link about in the middle of his "information & propaganda" category.  

Great fun,
Norm
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#14]
not all guns cause crimes, i tayed up for a week watching my whole collection and none of them moved even once.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:17:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I saw a friend of mine try to aim a 20 gage pistol gripped autoloader by placing it near his face. The shotgun then assaulted him violently in the mouth when he pulled the trigger. I think my friend was too embarrased to press charges.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 2:00:15 PM EDT
[#16]
cars cause people to speed.
snack cakes cause people to become fat.
couches cause people to become lazy.
cigarrettes cause people to think cancerettes are cool and must smoke them to be so.
beautiful women cause rape.
large incomes cause people to become greedy republicans who are typically white.
television causes people to vote democrat, thanks to disinformation which they did'nt take the time to check out for themselves.

computers cause me to have back problem lib
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top