Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2001 6:51:32 AM EDT
I don't know why people spook themselves, but I had this friend that is so f----- up I can't even talk to him.

Dude thinks that the contrails  that come out of jet exhaust are a conspiracy by the government to control the climate.  Calls them chemtrails because of the chemicals that the government alledgedly puts in the fuel to make these. Never mind thermodynamics...
Looks up in the sky and sees the little white lines and goes BUGF****** CRAZY!!! Lol
gets all of his info off of RENSE.COM. A REAL nutcase in my book.
some people
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:57:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Paranoia is just total awareness.

Am I still considered paranoid if they really [b]are[/b] out to get me?

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm a schizophrenic,
and so am I.

Did you hear about the dyslexic insomniac agnostic?
He laid awake all night wondering if there was a Dog.

Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.

---------------
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."
--George Carlin
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:05:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, some people are pretty f-ed up like that. But if you look at it another way, if the SHTF, who's gonna be the ones that are ready for it?

Quoted:
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."
--George Carlin
View Quote

Good quote, but George Carlin is a F*CK.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:15:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Stop smoking that weed.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:01:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Way too much weed and everything else. This guy ain't gonna be ready when the shtf. Too high.
Rob
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:48:19 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep, starts when you're always afraid, step outta line, the man come and take you away[/b]   Buffalo Springfield, For What It's Worth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top