Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2001 10:07:59 PM EDT
I have 45 of the G. Gordon Liddy 2001 "Stacked & Packed" calendars left. If anyone hasn't gotten it this is the last of them. Gordon sold out months ago. The cost is $20 for the first one and $15 for everyone after that. these are shipped USPS priority mail on boxes so the mail man can't bend or destroy them. LOL! Jus post here and email me if your interested in getting one. I'll sign every order also. jus gotta tell me how ya want them singed.

take care,

Rachel =)
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:39:53 AM EDT
[#1]
what, no sample pics :)
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:55:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Does a really interesting "foreign" accent get me a discount/date..??? [:P]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 2:01:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Rachel, you might get some sales if you post a picture. This thing, as I recall, started a flame war last time on this board. Most guys just want to see your goods before they can commit to buy the calendar.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:03:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't remember how to post one or I would. What's the secret again? LOL!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:42:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Should move this to the For Sale Forum
[URL]www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?id=25[/URL]

Grin  (for antiUSSA)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top