Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2001 8:22:59 PM EDT
3 doors away. Neighbor across the street steps
out on his porch to have a smoke. Its a
beautiful Spring night. He notices a dark colored Caddy backed into our neighbors driveway
and at that moment the horn on the Caddy is
tapped 3 times lightly. At that he sees a bedroom light go off and seconds later he hears
a loud noise from the back of the house. Suddenly a young man bursts out of the bushs
at the front side of the house and carrying a
large white bag jumps into the Caddy and escapes. May neighbor is on the phone to the
Sheriff before they turn the corner. The
Sheriff arrives 15 minutes later. He was 7 miles away when he got the call.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I can make it 7 miles in less than 15 minutes and I don't have lights and a siren.  Probably traffic! LOL!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
cut them some slack.  The deputy was most likely busy with another call/case.  The police are out risking their lives every day to protect us.  I'm sure they are doing the best they can.  

For all you anti-LEO out there, the LEO just ENFORCE the laws, they don't wright them.  Some don't even agree with all of the laws.  Most are good guys.  I think that we can all relate to how a few bad apples can ruin an entire group's overall appearence.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:52:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
cut them some slack.  The deputy was most likely busy with another call/case.  The police are out risking their lives every day to protect us.  I'm sure they are doing the best they can.  

For all you anti-LEO out there, the LEO just ENFORCE the laws, they don't wright them.  Some don't even agree with all of the laws.  Most are good guys.  I think that we can all relate to how a few bad apples can ruin an entire group's overall appearence.
View Quote

I was kidding ease up a bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top