Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2001 6:56:37 PM EDT
We're calling you out machingbird, before you or anyone else whines keep in mind you asked for it, I just gave you the kindness of your own thread.

Anybody else want a piece??? Plenty to go around on this beautiful day in May
View Quote

he says

I know what people like you are all about.
God bless the 2nd amendment and Ar-15's"
View Quote

but then says

The mother of the future King of England should have been more careful. The elite are not'normal' people.
And answering the other question am 'I' A winner, that is what they tell me and they pay me enough money to Be a winner....
Anybody else want a piece??? Plenty to go around on this beautiful day in May.
View Quote

so I'm guessing he, by considering himself a "winner" based on the money he makes over at DNC.org feels he is among the elite that are allowed to own firearms..

Weaver and Koresh They had their chance to come out.
One was a hater and one was a child molester. i got no use for either one
View Quote

BUT if you choose to respond to this thread heed his warning:

Pick your fights more wisely guy. I don't think I was talking to you in the fist place
View Quote

All your fist are slender, weak and manicured.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=19410[/url]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=19439[/url]

he was in another thread too saying weird stuff anyone remember, as Mr. Tobiason would say, he is behaving in a suspect manner of a covert operative.

[img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Images/font_bunny.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:03:53 PM EDT
[#1]
if he's a troll, just be smart and ignore him. you're just make him stay longer by starting a whole post about him[heavy]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I think trolls are kinda fun actually
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:07:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, poor excuse for a troll, I called him out yesterday.  Thinks quite highly of himself, does'nt he/she?  Just another demonazi out for kicks.  Hey, erickm the trolls [i]are[/i] fun!  They liven things up on an otherwise boring night.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:12:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Not everybody that appreciates fine weaponry has to think like you, fellas.
no worries... I probably do myself more harm than good by being a crappy typist, I meant 'first' not 'fist', tried to correct but too late, oh well.
Personally I don't think I deserve a thread.

G'nite
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:40:20 PM EDT
[#7]
The first word that comes to mind, is, GOREON!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Gorellian Tactics
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:24:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Worst of all, he's a Kennedy worshipper.

I hate these people.  WTF is so great about the goddamn Kennedys that makes Americans go apeshit?  People seem to think they were the goodguy idealists or something.  Ludicrous.

Machingbird freaked when that joke about JFK Jr.  Tipped his hand with his crush on the Kennedys.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 4:14:55 AM EDT
[#10]
[b]Raven[/b] -

Have you ever read 'The Dark Side of Camelot'?
written in 1997 by Seymour M. Hersh.

It's a pretty thorough look at JFK's presidency.

When it came out, everyone was quick to label it as just another salacious book about sex and the 34th President. The sex stuff occupied only one chapter, but I don't think anyone reading the parts about the Bay of Pigs and October Missile Crisis would ever view Kennedy in the same light again!

Link Posted: 5/2/2001 4:20:11 AM EDT
[#11]
WTF is a "Machingbird" anyway?  

Mockingbird?

Machine bird?

Machine gun bird?

Marching bird?

Curious.

Norm
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:15:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:18:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Lets string him up!  Hell.... lets take his family and his dog out!  Lets make sure he/she never posts here again.  We can't have different opinions.  

RELAX.........if this is the best Trolls can do.... then they pose no harm.  And I really doubt that any Troll worth his/her salt would be discovered so easily.  By definition they seek to excite members and cause dissention.  But then again, this could just be a difference in opinions.  If and when we choose to eliminate those members of this/any board with different views, then we are acting just like those who would squelch our own.  If everyone here agrees with all issues, then we are just preaching to the congregation and our chance to increase our numbers is limited.  "They speak of what they do not know" or something like that ...... now it up to us to try and add information to their thinking process.  

They may never change their views, but they may learn to respect ours.  Part of the appeal to Forums is the chance to hear other views and then try and suggest different opinions.  We can even beat them down with our words, but to (possibly) falsely accuse someone of being a troll takes more from you then from them.  Thomas Hill said when accused of Sexual abuse "It is impossible to defend a negative".    

When you think someone is just trying to excite and Troll......just IGNORE their posts.....or send them a   [;)]    

They will get bored and move on.  

Bow
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:10:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Bow, thank you.I was a little concerned with the first part of your comment. but I appeciate you knowing when someone has a diff. of opinion.

i just thought the joke about JFK was just crappy. Ya know. And the one about Mel C. was equally as mean spirited. There is a difference between being 'Mean" and being 'badassed'  I tend to be the guy that doesn't tend to laugh at someone's exit from this earth.  No respect for the dead means no respect for the living in my book. And I repeat , I think he was a fine young man. What about a Payne Stewart Joke??? Hmmmmm. Bound to piss someone off. But I ain't the type. I will even pray for McVeigh.
Whatever happened to people having a difference of opinion or a different view? As far as tipping my hand. Well that goes both ways. I think that those people that really got pissed off have a problem with people that ARE different. That is the first thing that they should work on. As far as trolling i find it amusing that no one got pissed off at the guy posting it. He HAD to know that of all of the people on the internet someone was going to be pissed. I bet the guy would not say that in public, Felt real safe sitting at home though.
people, it is called general discussion...
I think you will learn more about me in the other forums  by the questions I ask.
"Paranoia my Destroy ya"

Mach-ingbird; An aircraft that has is multiconfigurable,  and higly maneuverable. Named after the German scientist,Mach, and after the coolest animal on earth, the MOCKINGBIRD. They are Ballsy!!!

Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:51:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We're calling you out machingbird, before you or anyone else whines keep in mind you asked for it, I just gave you the kindness of your own thread.

Anybody else want a piece??? Plenty to go around on this beautiful day in May
View Quote

he says

I know what people like you are all about.
God bless the 2nd amendment and Ar-15's"
View Quote

but then says

The mother of the future King of England should have been more careful. The elite are not'normal' people.
And answering the other question am 'I' A winner, that is what they tell me and they pay me enough money to Be a winner....
Anybody else want a piece??? Plenty to go around on this beautiful day in May.
View Quote

so I'm guessing he, by considering himself a "winner" based on the money he makes over at DNC.org feels he is among the elite that are allowed to own firearms..

Weaver and Koresh They had their chance to come out.
One was a hater and one was a child molester. i got no use for either one
View Quote

BUT if you choose to respond to this thread heed his warning:

Pick your fights more wisely guy. I don't think I was talking to you in the fist place
View Quote

All your fist are slender, weak and manicured.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=19410[/url]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=19439[/url]

he was in another thread too saying weird stuff anyone remember, as Mr. Tobiason would say, he is behaving in a suspect manner of a covert operative.

[img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Images/font_bunny.jpg[/img]
View Quote
What the hell is that in that picture????? Is that one of those "fancy lad" cabin boys? Nice motorcycle helmet (s)he's wearing!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:07:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Now, I don't have pix like that lying around. Nor do I know where to get them. But you should probably get those pictures back in the family album before someone gets pissed.
Don't drink too much and look at your pictures. Since you own guns, you could hurt yourself. After all they ARE your pictures , aren't they?

Cheers
Robert
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:09:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Now, I don't have pix like that lying around. Nor do I know where to get them. But you should probably get those pictures back in the family album before someone gets pissed.
Don't drink too much and look at your pictures. Since you own guns, you could hurt yourself. After all they ARE your pictures , aren't they?

Cheers
Robert
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:11:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Way to go troll patrol!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:51:12 AM EDT
[#19]
THAT PICTURE IS SCARY AS HELL MAN!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I think you will learn more about me in the other forums  by the questions I ask.
View Quote

No thank you. I've learned enough about you already!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top