Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/7/2017 12:59:24 AM EDT
UPDATE 2: arfcom has been mentioned and welcomed by Badger Pundit on his blog. He does nail it in calling us blunt in our comments .
As he has pointed out to me in emails, the apologies are more like non-apologies. Keep writing, but be respectful. Encourage them to appear on the radio show or respond in detail to BP.

UPDATE 1:
Might be wise to ease off on the firemission now.

The author of Badger Pundit has been made aware of this thread. He's looking into the responses, and looking to get the principal or super to appear on a radio show to give his view of the situation.

The responses you guys have posted here indicates there were apologies made.

OP:
A 1st year teacher bullied a 9 year old girl who had a picture of herself with her 1st deer kill on a sweatshirt. Other kids take it up and bully her, principal does nothing, superintendent concedes the sweatshirt did not violate dress codes.

Contact the teacher, principal, and superintendent, and let them know your displeasure. Email address' are near the bottom of the article.

Bullying Teacher
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 1:02:25 AM EDT
[#1]
You really want to bully a kid that knows how to use a rifle........
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:12:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Email sent, FUK that bitch.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:25:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I was expecting to see some blood or a tongue hanging out... something like that.  

Nope.  It's a great tasteful picture.  

I don't know about other parts of the country but here in SE WI it's tradition that elementary kids bring venison jerky to school for snacks/lunch.  Middle school kids bring pictures of their deer to share.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:26:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Teacher gets a T-shirt.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:26:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Sent... pisses me off and they're lucky that wasn't my little girl
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#6]
...principal, James Carpenter, apologized for this bullying of a young girl for having engaged in a legal recreational activity, even after Domonique’s mother, Heidi, pressed the matter. The principal’s defense? “We don’t have dead animals in school.”
View Quote

So it's an all vegan school?

Yo, dipshit, those chicken nuggets are dead animals.  I think.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:31:39 AM EDT
[#7]
That's a pretty nice mature buck.  I would be proud to have shot that deer as well.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:34:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what I have always wondered.

You really want to fuck with someone that has practice shooting things in the chest?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Email sent.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:40:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Time to file a lawsuit against the teacher, the principle, the superintendent and the school due to emotional distress.

WTF is wrong with people?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Email sent.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:53:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Is there a way to send a card or support for the 9 yo girl?
Nice Buck!!
Talk about a bully that teacher needs to be re-educated but of course that is what our collages are cranking out these days.....
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:54:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Near me, the schools shut down for the first day or two of dear season cause the teachers are hunting.

Most teachers and administrators, school board members are left wing idiots with arrogance levels way over the top.

They think they have us by the children, and can't see the handwriting on the wall that we can't afford their salaries, performance, or results any longer.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's what I have always wondered.

You really want to fuck with someone that has practice shooting things in the chest?
View Quote

Of course, because the left knows that your typical gun loving American will never turn it on you unless they absolutely have to. We aren't the psychos they want to believe we are. They fear us because they realize that they are the psychos and they would let emotion destroy others. They are incapable of rational thinking.

It's people like her and them as to why Trump won. America would be better off if these people up and left for their own utopia. Then find themselves dead in a ditch...
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Will send email soon.
BS story.
That crap has to stop.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Dang, ours brought the mounted skull for show and tell.  

I don't care if you're a card carrying member of PETA----leave that shit at home when it has nothing to do with your job.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:11:09 AM EDT
[#17]
I've sent the board member a request that Copa get remedial instruction in "the food chain" and that a formal apology is issued.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#18]
I received a response from superintendent already this morning... She said satisfaction received by family but I don't know if that means the teacher still works there
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:18:06 AM EDT
[#19]
I just sent both about 20 pictures of the deer me and my daughters have killed in the last few years...
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
A 1st year teacher bullied a 9 year old girl who had a picture of herself with her 1st deer kill on a sweatshirt. Other kids take it up and bully her, principal does nothing, superintendent concedes the sweatshirt did not violate dress codes.

Contact the teacher, principal, and superintendent, and let them know your displeasure. Email address' are near the bottom of the article.

Bullying Teacher
View Quote

Have another sweatshirt made up with a pic of the teacher in place of the dear.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Happened in Hinkley. They should feed that teacher to the buzzards on buzzard day.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:23:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Done. Emailed the bitch, as well as the principal w/ cc to superintendent, and Governor's office.

Hannah Copa needs a hard pimp slap. Stupid cunt.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:23:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I've sent the board member a request that Copa get remedial instruction in "the food chain" and that a formal apology is issued.
View Quote

Not enough. Bitch should be fired. The kids who were taught hatred by the bigoted bitch won't let the girl live it down for months.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Kid shot a deer bigger than any I've shot-good for her. She learned a way to feed her family and actually did it-and there's one more deer that's absolutely guaranteed not to het hit by a car. Emails sent.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Around here a lot of the teachers show pics of their deer to the students.  My wife teaches Third grade and she has students that proudly show pictures to her and the class of their game and fish.  
That's messed up the teacher ridiculed the student.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Emailed the super
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:49:02 AM EDT
[#27]
what do they dissect in Biology lab? stuffed animals?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:51:39 AM EDT
[#28]
what would they do if she had a picture of a bible on her sweatshirt?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I received a response from superintendent already this morning... She said satisfaction received by family but I don't know if that means the teacher still works there
View Quote

The superintendent would like for this to go away.  I disagree.  Shine the light on the roaches.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:59:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Near me, the schools shut down for the first day or two of dear season cause the teachers are hunting.

Most teachers and administrators, school board members are left wing idiots with arrogance levels way over the top.

They think they have us by the children, and can't see the handwriting on the wall that we can't afford their salaries, performance, or results any longer.
View Quote

I don't believe you, opening day of regular season in NY has been on Saturday for years now.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Blast these people
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#32]
I love my kids private school.  Money well spent.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:09:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Rarely do I participate in emailing idiots. However, this story touched me because I recently shared in the experience of seeing my own daughter take her first deer.

I contained my anger and tried not to attack them personally. I did send the following

I was saddened to see the story about your ridicule of a young girl. Not all us were raised or parented by people who prefer to obtain their food from sources such as grocery stores or other places where people shop. There are still those of us around who prefer to obtain our own version of real organic food that we have to work for.
The teaching of life and respect for our outdoors and natural resources is something to be revered and proud of.

Demeaning a young child because she embraces the heritage which kept our forefathers and their families alive for generations past is incomprehensible.

You should be ashamed.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:15:25 PM EDT
[#35]
GD never fails to disappoint.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:17:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
GD never fails to disappoint.
View Quote

Never been in a safe thread, have you?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Sounds like a bag of dicks opportunity.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:23:13 PM EDT
[#39]
You may see a news report in a few years about this teacher sexually engaging her students.

Blah. She would be guilty in so many ways.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:28:20 PM EDT
[#40]
my email
Dear Ms. Copa,

I write this message in disgust of your actions concerning Ms. Yatsko's attire. While you may not support hunting (and that is your right), it is despicable for a teacher to publicly distribute their political opinions during school and/or with students. It is your job to teach students right from wrong, and both sides of a political discussion. It is also against the very nature of what a teacher should embody to allow other students to bully one, let alone to bully yourself!

This situation enrages me particularly because of my upbringing (at home and school), and my current occupation. From a young age I was taught proper conservation of our wildlife, in a place where the majority of us hunt and fish for food and recreation. It is an American tradition. The best way to conserve our resources is to use them, legally and properly. The money from legal hunting funds many efforts of conservation and keeps public space open so that future generations may still see the natural beauty of America and continue millenias old traditions of hunting.

As I stated, "my current occupation", as a United States Marine, is to fight for right and freedom, and in support of the Constitution, which knows no borders or political sides. Your actions are clearly in violation of the first ammendment. You should be ashamed of yourself for throwing away the Constitution to spout a political agenda, particularly in a school. Your actions make it clear that you are not an American at heart, only by birthplace, and that you are in fact not deserving of any rights enumerated in my beloved Constitution.

I do hope that your teaching career is over, and that your name is forever shunned in the eyes of all true Americans.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Emails to the teacher and principal sent.  Very encouraging letters.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Another  response. 

Londo,Thanks for your email. It's unfortunate the mother did not inform the reporter that she and her daughter received an apology the very next day from the teacher and the principal. 
While the Highland Local School District respects the rich tradition of hunting that so many of our students and families share in Medina County, we are also aware that not every family hunts and not all children have been exposed to those type of images.  Approximately six weeks ago (on November 21), several children expressed concern to their teacher over the image on a shirt worn by a classmate. The teacher then took the student IN THE HALL AWAY FROM THE CLASSROOM and quietly asked her to take the shirt off. The student complied. That was it. Nothing else was said. In no way was the student "shamed." We love our students and would never do anything to hurt them and it's absurd to say otherwise.
This is a first-year teacher and she was doing what she thought was in the best interest of the children who were upset by the image. This was considered a disruption to class time so they made the decision to ask her to take it off. This has nothing to do with being for or against hunting in anyway. In fact, the teacher lives on a farm and is from a farming family. Following a phone call from the student’s mother, an apology was issued almost immediately to the student and her family by the teacher, principal and later by the superintendent. 
As a district, we handled the situation appropriately. Again, it's unfortunate the reporter never sought a comment from the school district to obtain all the facts. 
Hope this helps to clarify the misinformation that is out there.
Dawn MarzanoDirector of CommunicationsHighland Local School District3880 Ridge Road
Medina, OH 44256
330-239-1901, ext. 1261 
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Teachers a turd, but what parent puts that on an article of clothing for the kid to wear.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:42:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Teachers a turd, but what parent puts that on an article of clothing for the kid to wear.
View Quote

Rednecks.

It sits in the same drawer as the pink camo clothes.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That's a pretty nice mature buck.  I would be proud to have shot that deer as well.
View Quote

At first the little voice in my head was saying, "meh probably getting teases because it was a button buck"....then I saw the pic and was like..."damn, that little girl's first deer she killed is twice the size of anything I ever shot....."

Hannah Copa....sounds like an entitled brat.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Those of you who have gotten responses, share them with the author of the badger pundit page.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol....you know how I know you are a city slicker.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:49:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can live rural and still have some class.

I shot a bunch of ducks this year, and a deer. I wouldn't give my kid a shirt like that, nor do I wear camo as casual wear.

Not defending the teachers actions, she's a retard, but the redneckness of most people living rural is borderline hilarious most of the time.

What I've been seeing around here a lot lately is just one antler on a dashboard, some knuckle head must have done it, now everyone seems to have one. I don't get it, antlers are for the dog to chew on.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:52:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
...principal, James Carpenter, apologized for this bullying of a young girl for having engaged in a legal recreational activity, even after Domonique’s mother, Heidi, pressed the matter. The principal’s defense? “We don’t have dead animals in school.”
View Quote

So it's an all vegan school?

Yo, dipshit, those chicken nuggets are dead animals.  I think.
View Quote

dood people are stupid.

my mom had some chickens in the back yard and she would give eggs to the people in church a woman in her 40's said ewww eggs from a chickens butt no thanks. another one didn't know hamburgers didn't contain ham.

edit added the quote.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I shot a bunch of ducks this year, and a deer. I wouldn't give my kid a shirt like that, nor do I wear camo as casual wear.

Not defending the teachers actions, she's a retard, but the redneckness of most people living rural is borderline hilarious most of the time.

What I've been seeing around here a lot lately is just one antler on a dashboard, some knuckle head must have done it, now everyone seems to have one. I don't get it, antlers are for the dog to chew on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my point, The only camo I have is hunting clothes and I don't wear it as casual wear.

But....the vast majority of everyone out in the country does...so if you do live out in the sticks..you will no doubt see stuff like that around.

I know people that have to have somthing camo on them at all times.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top