BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2001 6:43:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:19:31 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 3:53:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I sure like my CAV COMP post-ban muzzle brake.
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/014/UU/jD/lm/Ts50886.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:21:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I sure like my CAV COMP post-ban muzzle brake.
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/014/UU/jD/lm/Ts50886.jpg[/img]
View Quote

That is sweeeet!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Shawn, is not only a Class Act but a true friend to ALL OF US.  What better then to have a man who is willing to go the EXTRA MILE for you.  Kinda like, he treats you the way you want to be treated type.

CANNOT say enough about this man's product and his company.  I truely believe we are all seeing a first class companystarting to rise to the top and I only hope that the majority of AR15 owners do give this mans receiver the respect of at least buying one, it is worth it.  

I will definately be watching to what his next R&D projects might be !!

DavidT / DTHOR
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I totally agree with you.

Eventhough I have yet to do a business transaction with him, we have had a couple of emails sent between us and he is the kind of guy who would bend over backwards to see that his clientele would be happy.

I too am looking forward to actually buying some of his fine rifles in the future. If not for my running out of funds because of the DSA STG58 Carbine that I just ordered and an A2 BM that I bought from a fellow member, I would have already gotten a prussia pink lower receiver.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:40:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I totally agree with you.

Eventhough I have yet to do a business transaction with him, we have had a couple of emails sent between us and he is the kind of guy who would bend over backwards to see that his clientele would be happy.

I too am looking forward to actually buying some of his fine rifles in the future. If not for my running out of funds because of the DSA STG58 Carbine that I just ordered and an A2 BM that I bought from a fellow member, I would have already gotten a prussia pink lower receiver.
View Quote

I'll second this, I've emailed Shawn back and forth a bit, discussing this and that gun project, and he would give you his left anklebone if it would make you a satisfied customer. I just have to get some money together before I can buy anything else from him! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 4:54:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 5:03:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top