Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2016 9:00:38 PM EDT
This is what loving husbands do.  They look for the impossible....enthusiastically.  I can think of no better place to find help than GD at ARFCOM.

Here is a picture of the nutcracker.  He is 22" more or less tall.  She wants this exact nutcracker which is simply impossible since the Chinese have probably made a million different patterns of nutcrackers.  But I will be able to Tell Mrs. Goldstein that I tried.

I have also posted a picture of Mrs. Goldstein who is taller than 22" standing next to me.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
That's going to be a tough one. Hope someone can help and that you both have a very merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:22:37 PM EDT
[#2]
24" King Sinclair nutcracker from bombaycompany.com but I can't navigate that website, and cannot seem to find it anywhere else, sorry.

Pinterest picture
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:28:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Hit your local drug stores. The CVS by me has 12 paint patterns in Kings that size, they all look the same to me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:31:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
24" King Sinclair nutcracker from bombaycompany.com but I can't navigate that website, and cannot seem to find it anywhere else, sorry.

Pinterest picture
View Quote

Wow!  Incredible.  Now trying to find one.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:33:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Not sure, but Hobby Lobby is worth a check, if you have one near by.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its not listed on their website.

http://www.bombay.ca/home.php?cat=492

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:39:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

ebay gets you very close.  The power of arfcom

Trans-Siberian Orchestra TSO - A Mad Russian''s Christmas - Live in Philadelphia - 12/21/2013
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:44:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry OP. I searched all over eBay. It appears to be a 2014 or 2015 bombay company and not in production
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:45:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks, y'all.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:47:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

When you find one and see the price you will understand the exact meaning of "nutcracker"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top