Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2016 7:15:16 PM EDT
For me, it's Depeche Mode and Def Leppard.  When I was a kid my brother and I always received some VHS collection of videos, a CD, or a book on them.  Thus, along with my Time-Life Treasury of Christmas CD collection Hysteria and Songs of Faith and Devotion is mixed in.

Well?
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Pie
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pie
View Quote

There is no poll!
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Food.

Summer sausage, cheese, crackers, cheese ball, cookies that only come out at Christmas time (gingerbread, snow balls, sugar cookies, peanut butter Kiss) and, of course, eggnog.

ETA:  so basically....beetus.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Food.

Summer sausage, cheese, crackers, cheese ball, cookies that only come out at Christmas time (gingerbread, snow balls, sugar cookies, peanut butter Kiss) and, of course, eggnog.

ETA:  so basically....beetus.
View Quote

Summer sausage (we call it beef stick here) is definitely a Christmas thing for us
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:39:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Chicken in a biscuit and triscut crackers, peanuts, and nuts in the shell.

Christmas was the only time of year we had those things in the house.  The chicken in a biscuit crackers essoecially are like a Christmas time portal for me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Nothing says "Christmas" in the Puget Sound region like dark short assed rainy days
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top