Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2016 1:13:24 AM EDT
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/744014/Italians-protest-after-migrant-attacks-teenage-girl

A MASSIVE protest erupted on the streets of the Italian port city of Trieste after an 18-year-old girl was attacked by a migrant group. . . According to reports 400 citizens took to the streets after the girl reported the incident to her mother.

And it has been claimed that the mass demonstration turned ugly after migrants began throwing stones at the crowds who assembled to protest at the incident. . .
View Quote

Hopefully more are waking up in Europe.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:25:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Didn't Silvio Berlusconi try and get rid of the immigrants and they voted him out? I remember when I was in Italy earlier this year, the tour guides were complaining about all the immigrant issues they were facing in Rome, Naples and other areas, and then turned around and said Berlusconi was the worst PM ever.

ETA: I know Berlusconi was crooked as they come on other issues though, so they may have hated him for that, I just know he was very anti-immigration.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:25:49 AM EDT
[#3]
It's a good start.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:27:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I am pretty sure Europe has a long history of ethnic cleansing.  I am waiting
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:31:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

As I said earlier, I just got back from Italy. There are young fighting age male from Africa, and Arabic countries, EVERYWHERE. There were pro-posters of Bashar Al-Assad in Rome, and in Naples. You would cause riots if you tried getting them out of there, it's already happened once in Southern Italy with people from Africa. It's not happening. Not in Italy anyways. It was sad to see some of the parks. It smelled like feces, there were tons of people living in card board boxes, clothes hanging up on the monuments, etc, etc.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:35:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Didn't Silvio Berlusconi try and get rid of the immigrants and they voted him out? I remember when I was in Italy earlier this year, the tour guides were complaining about all the immigrant issues they were facing in Rome, Naples and other areas, and then turned around and said Berlusconi was the worst PM ever.

ETA: I know Berlusconi was crooked as they come on other issues though, so they may have hated him for that, I just know he was very anti-immigration.
View Quote

Yeah Berusconi had way more issues that lead to him being gone other than his immigration positions.

As for this incident the "migrants" need to remember who invented that whole vendetta thing...

ETA: My family was from Sicily mostly, so I'm not sure if the mainland Italians (aka Swiss ) will be sharpening their knives or turning their cheeks, from what I've seen out of Italy of late my money is, unfortunately, leaning more towards the later.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:38:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Hurry up and get it on, Europe.

Before it's too late.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:40:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hurry up and get it on, Europe.

Before it's too late.
View Quote

I think it is too late. I saw a video awhile back that said 90% of the population growth in Europe can be attributed to muslim immigrants.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:44:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I think it is too late. I saw a video awhile back that said 90% of the population growth in Europe can be attributed to muslim immigrants.
View Quote

That could be turned around....
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:48:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Waving signs isn't going to solve the problem.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:54:36 AM EDT
[#11]
I know a few Italians that are here for work and they cheer when they see the stories about the boats sinking and killing dozens of migrants.
They said they feel bad when it's small children but wish the police and military would round up all of them and send them back, they are sick of going back home and hearing stories from friends and family of all the problems they have dealing with the trash and always being hassled by them.

The gov there treats them like a protected class and if you do anything they would rather toss the Italian in jail then the migrant.

A few are trying to get their families over here as they feel like they have lost their homeland, these guys love love love guns and always enjoy when I take them shooting. They have asked me a few times the best way to bring over some stuff they or their relatives have stashed away and hidden from the gov over there, I called bullshit on a few items till they showed me pics and told them that sadly they would be of better use over there as they are restricted here still.

Most of them work for aerospace companies or Alcoa in my Area and deal with our gov on projects and truly love the USA and really want to move here now that trump was elected
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:00:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I was born here (TX) but I grew up and started getting gray hair over there (Rome) until three years ago when (Italian) wife kicked me saying we needed to go live in the US (where we happily reside now). 

Italy is gone man... it's gone. South or north, it doesn't matter. It's gone.
It's not only for immigration issues (which are and will be huge). 
It's mostly because of the Italians. They don't see it coming, they won't realize. 

They never really fought for themselves and government keeps on trying every trick to keep it that way - unable to defend themselves, conceptually and physically.

They are defenseless - good only with words.

I have no hopes for that land - but I still hope in northern EU. Italy is gone, man. 

We fled. 
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:02:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I know a few Italians that are here for work and they cheer when they see the stories about the boats sinking and killing dozens of migrants.
They said they feel bad when it's small children but wish the police and military would round up all of them and send them back, they are sick of going back home and hearing stories from friends and family of all the problems they have dealing with the trash and always being hassled by them.

The gov there treats them like a protected class and if you do anything they would rather toss the Italian in jail then the migrant.

A few are trying to get their families over here as they feel like they have lost their homeland, these guys love love love guns and always enjoy when I take them shooting. They have asked me a few times the best way to bring over some stuff they or their relatives have stashed away and hidden from the gov over there, I called bullshit on a few items till they showed me pics and told them that sadly they would be of better use over there as they are restricted here still.

Most of them work for aerospace companies or Alcoa in my Area and deal with our gov on projects and truly love the USA and really want to move here now that trump was elected
View Quote

This. Is all true. 
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:04:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

In Rome the military and police were everywhere. Naples on the other hand was insane. My wife and I was walking from the train station to the Naples national historic museum and all under a minute we watched kids kick a soccer ball into incoming traffic, then running out to get said ball. A Rooster running out of a store and someone chasing after it, and what I figured a 4-6 month baby woobling around on a cardboard box in the middle of the sidewalk with no one standing around it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:04:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

As I said earlier, I just got back from Italy. There are young fighting age male from Africa, and Arabic countries, EVERYWHERE. There were pro-posters of Bashar Al-Assad in Rome, and in Naples. You would cause riots if you tried getting them out of there, it's already happened once in Southern Italy with people from Africa. It's not happening. Not in Italy anyways. It was sad to see some of the parks. It smelled like feces, there were tons of people living in card board boxes, clothes hanging up on the monuments, etc, etc.
View Quote

The only reason it isn't happening is because the Italians haven't decided to make it happen.

If they change their minds, those fighting age males aren't going to last very long.  Not to say that I expect them to, mind you.     Some of their neighbors are more likely to have a successful go at it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:07:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was born here (TX) but I grew up and started getting gray hair over there (Rome) until three years ago when (Italian) wife kicked me saying we needed to go live in the US (where we happily reside now). 

Italy is gone man... it's gone. South or north, it doesn't matter. It's gone.
It's not only for immigration issues (which are and will be huge). 
It's mostly because of the Italians. They don't see it coming, they won't realize. 

They never really fought for themselves and government keeps on trying every trick to keep it that way - unable to defend themselves, conceptually and physically.

They are defenseless - good only with words.

I have no hopes for that land - but I still hope in northern EU. Italy is gone, man. 

We fled. 
View Quote

With all those refugees you guys had there, all it's going to take is one to hurt a lot of people. Especially on a Sunday when they open Via Del Fori Imperali up for people and stop traffic. Hundreds of people out in the middle of the street, and by the Colosseum.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:18:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The only reason it isn't happening is because the Italians haven't decided to make it happen.

If they change their minds, those fighting age males aren't going to last very long.  Not to say that I expect them to, mind you.     Some of their neighbors are more likely to have a successful go at it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, from what my friends told me and the pics I was shown there is a ton of stuff that is hidden and put away with care just wanting to come out and play, I guess being allies with the Germans back then will help them now when things kick off.

One told me,he was drunk as hell so take it for what it's worth, that there is something like a modern underground resistance and they have plans it the migrants decide to really get squirrelly.

Idk, I haven't been over there in a few years and just get me news from here and them so if I can say it's true or not? No but it wouldn't surprise me on bit
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:19:35 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm of the belief that the Europeans are made of sterner stuff than we have given them credit for. I am not talking about their leaders and their elites...the same sort that gave us eight years of Obama over here, but the common man. Vito, Friedrich, Henri and Ian aren't going to stand by forever and let their countries be over run. You see it already, and you will see it more and more. A reckoning is coming, and I would hate to be name Mohammed when it comes. 
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:20:12 AM EDT
[#19]
I was in piza around 10 years ago, every few seconds some large young African would try and sell you a watch.

Annoying as fuck.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:23:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm of the belief that the Europeans are made of sterner stuff than we have given them credit for. I am not talking about their leaders and their elites...the same sort that gave us eight years of Obama over here, but the common man. Vito, Friedrich, Henri and Ian aren't going to stand by forever and let their countries be over run. You see it already, and you will see it more and more. A reckoning is coming, and I would hate to be name Mohammed when it comes. 
View Quote

I wouldn't disagree with that. Over here small news gets blown out of proportion and our Media is very dramatic. It's not like that over there. Europeans are very relaxed over there. They're very different than Americans. I can't really explain it. It's not that they're not political, which I believe they are. It's just different.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:24:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I was in piza around 10 years ago, every few seconds some large young African would try and sell you a watch.

Annoying as fuck.
View Quote

Yeah, My wife about flipped her shit. We were walking by the forums and they were everywhere, and they don't understand no. They were pretty aggressive, but she knew that was going to happen, but just not that much.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:25:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would have thought the "Corleone " families would have not let this happen.....maybe they have lost their touch.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:25:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's a good start.
View Quote

Yeah. Good. Let them protest. They need to scare the shit out of the 'migrants'... make them know that shit is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Seems Europe's leadership has been VERY VERY lax in enforcing western culture.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:30:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

With all those refugees you guys had there, all it's going to take is one to hurt a lot of people. Especially on a Sunday when they open Via Del Fori Imperali up for people and stop traffic. Hundreds of people out in the middle of the street, and by the Colosseum.
View Quote

I know. Italians are dying anyway in any case - a young lady died in Berlin yesterday (almost confirmed now) at that market. More (around 11) died in Niece months ago, same kind of act (truck chopping people down). 

Still, they won't react. I see them curse now online - some of them - but there's still a ton counter-reacting saying 'immigrants have a right to'. It's that that you'll hear '...have a right...'. 

They don't even know why or whether for real - this right of thing. 
I am at loss of words - really. 
Despite me being in CA, we're Republicans (even my young children are). We're careful, but we're active as much as we can. 

I have already seen it go south 'there' - I ain't gonna see it go south here in my good, ole US of A.

America, for life, till the end. 
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:56:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

The problem with that is we will get involved to stop it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:03:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Guns would be nice but are not required, Firebomb the camps, poison the food/water, ieds, drive through camps with semi, start killing politicians, etc.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:05:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Throw them in the water
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:05:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's a good start.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:07:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Qaddafi said it years back, all of Europe will fall and become Muslim without a shot fired, they're at a point where they can't fight the math. I believe their birth rate is 1.4 or lower...they're extinct already, just like a dead man walking.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:08:19 AM EDT
[#30]
The problem with the "have a right" stuff is that it's been conflated and distorted to mean that anyone "has the right" in any country.

It used to mean CITIZENS of that country had rights.  Everyone else, immigrants included, had privileges.  They EARNED rights.

Well, the world and the US fucked that one up.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:43:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Wake me when it progresses to lynch mob.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top