Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2016 11:47:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Surprised it took so long.

CTR2 4LYF
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Also, Man Walks on Moon.  Details at 11.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:50:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Mattis is going to shove his boot in the ass of every Obama General and Flag Officer.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:51:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Good!
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:55:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I would think that a woman who enlists in the navy would understand that Yeoman, torpedoman, or what ever rating they may have is a traditional name, and the navy is built on tradition, all the way back to the Royal Navy preceding the founding of this country and would not be butthurt about it.

I'm glad the retards in the Pentagon reversed this dumbass move they made. They better get their shit together because CHAOS is soon going to bring them all to heel.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:56:34 PM EDT
[#7]
That was supposed to be the final suckoff for 0bama's going-away present.

"Oh thur, yeth thur, we'll be thrilled to tear down naval traditions older than the country itself since it says MAN in the title!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:57:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

LOL

I searched Navy and rating.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:58:32 PM EDT
[#9]
anyone post this over at the DU yet, just to watch the SJW heads explode?
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:17:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Good.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:23:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I would think that a woman who enlists in the navy would understand that Yeoman, torpedoman, or what ever rating they may have is a traditional name, and the navy is built on tradition, all the way back to the Royal Navy preceding the founding of this country and would not be butthurt about it.
View Quote

Most of the women do understand it and were just as pissed off as the men when their ratings were taken away.
Most worked hard to become a rated Petty Officer no matter what the name of the rate is.

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:39:25 AM EDT
[#12]
While it may be a good idea in the specific ratings groups to combine the rates, this statement came right from "The Shitty Idea Fairy".

"We’d like to get to the point in the first step where we can move sailors between types of engines, and then maybe move between engines and airframes and into avionics, too — then possibly move between maintaining combat systems on an aircraft to combat systems on a ship.”

Aviation Ratings combined into core rates.

Airframes and Powerplants
Avionics and Electronics
Ejection Seats and Ordnance
Parachute Riggers
Aircraft Logs / Records and Supply

What would make even more sense would be to create a training / career track for each rank - like the Air Force.

E9  Superintendent
E8  Manager
E7  Supervisor/Manager
E6  Craftsman/Supervisor
E5  Worker/Craftsman/Supervisor
E4  Worker/Supervisor
E3  Apprentice/Worker
E2  Apprentice
E1  Apprentice
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:42:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm glad the retards in the Pentagon reversed this dumbass move they made. They better get their shit together because CHAOS is soon going to bring them all to heel.
View Quote

i refer to women on my job as firemen.   drives them nuts, its hard for them to understand that it has nothing to do with being a man, rather tradition and a title. 

even though they all fucking suck on the job anyway.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:51:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Outstanding....  

Its a sign of the times that Obammy and his asshat leadership is on the way out...

Winning
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top