Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2016 1:59:27 AM EDT
It's so weird,  I looked everywhere for it and try to order them for even after Christmas delivery.   I have not found a online store that's taking orders  except for a mario one.   I don't care ifshows up after Christmas just found out yesterday a 12-year-old one For Christmas.  Iv only found one at Walmart.  It's the Mario Brothers model, it has the characters on the case. Yet, our daughter does not want that one. But that's the only one that's available. I wonder if Nintendo is trying to push that one to the customers?
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:00:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Nintendo. Make some fucking consoles.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:08:28 AM EDT
[#2]
E-bay bro.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:12:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Amazon appears to have them, except they are from 3rd party sellers.

Amazon
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:52:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I got my niece one of these for Christmas.

Nintendo Galaxy Edition 3DS-XL
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:56:49 AM EDT
[#5]
You want the one that says New Nintendo 3DS OP. the one that just says 3DS is the old version.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 3:03:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You want the one that says New Nintendo 3DS OP. the one that just says 3DS is the old version.
View Quote

The "XL" in the latest version. I've heard it a huge improvement over the standard DS model.

New Nintendo 3DS XL New Galaxy Style Unboxing
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 3:15:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I got my niece one of these for Christmas.

Nintendo Galaxy Edition 3DS-XL
View Quote

Good god you didn't pay $300 for it did you???
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 3:56:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Good god you didn't pay $300 for it did you???
View Quote

I paid $260 shipped. Had to pay a premium because everyone is out of stock. No stores have the limited edition Galaxy version, none.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 4:13:49 AM EDT
[#9]
They might not have the regular old 3ds in stock because the "The New 3ds XL" is the new standard model.

Yes, it literally says "The New" on the front.

$174 at toys r us
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 4:35:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They might not have the regular old 3ds in stock because the "The New 3ds XL" is the new standard model.

Yes, it literally says "The New" on the front.

$174 at toys r us
View Quote

I tried to put one in my shopping cart and no dice. Out of stock.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 4:55:26 AM EDT
[#11]
i could have gotten you one yesterday morning. we've been looking for one for our middle son and couldnt find one because they were all on sale for black friday. i checked toys r us and they said they would get a truck saturday night and there might be some on there. went after work sunday morning and there werent any on the shelves. i asked if they got any and they guy scanned the labels and none showed in stock. i guy that looked like Bob Marley's illegetimate homeless son overheard our story and gave me the "i got you bro". went in the back and came out with 3 new XLs. apparently you have 10 days to pick them up if you order one online. if not, they go to the shelves. it happened to be 10 days for those 3. bam!
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 8:08:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Original 3DS had garbage battery life.  When they came out with the New 3DS and the New 3DS XL, the U.S. didn't get the New 3DS for some time, then only as a bundle.

I think the black and white Mario New 3DS units that were released on Black Friday were the first non-bundled ones released in the states as just the console with no software.

Pro-tip: The New 3DS has faceplates you can change out.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:36:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Ever find one?
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#14]
I got two NES classics after waiting in line for 12 hours.  FNINTENDO...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top