Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2016 8:46:03 PM EDT
HA!

LINK

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/16/colorado-supreme-court-declines-anti-trump-electors-appeal/
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 8:51:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
HA!

LINK

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/16/colorado-supreme-court-declines-anti-trump-electors-appeal/
View Quote

I can not wait for this all to be over tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 8:53:15 PM EDT
[#2]
But everyone on gd assured me Colorado is liberal and hates freedom.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 8:54:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can not wait for this all to be over tomorrow.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 8:57:54 PM EDT
[#4]
WTF were they going to court for?

They don't want Trump to be president.
CO law says that the electors must vote for who won the state's popular vote.
Clinton won CO's popular vote.
This means they will not be voting for Trump.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 8:58:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

FPNI
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah on second thought im kinda confused by this whole story.

Is it anti-Trump republican electors who want like.. Carson or something? Or is it instead Democrats who want Hillary?

From another article
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/15/hamilton-electors-appeal-colorado-supreme-court/
:

A group of Colorado Democratic electors seeking to vote against Hillary Clinton in defiance of the state’s popular vote are asking the Colorado Supreme Court to set aside a Denver judge’s ruling allowing the Secretary of State to replace them.

The petition, filed with the state Supreme Court on Thursday, is the latest legal maneuver to arise from the group known as the “Hamilton Electors,” a movement aimed at blocking Republican businessman Donald Trump from the presidency by forcing an Electoral College deadlock.

I am so fucking confused. So the democrat electors don't want Hillary. Even though she won. And that by saying they don't want Hillary, somehow this will result in a non-Trump presidency?? I dont get it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:18:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Is it anti-Trump republican electors who want like.. Carson or something? Or is it instead Democrats who want Hillary?
View Quote
Looks like it was two separate lawsuits. 

1 was anti Trump this was the one that they refused to hear.

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:20:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Why is this news?  Hillary won this stupid fucking state and the delegates don't want to vote for Trump?  How stupid are they?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:22:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why is this news?  Hillary won this stupid fucking state and the delegates don't want to vote for Trump?  How stupid are they?
View Quote

I think they are just stoned. No one can be that stupid. Right?  
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

World class stupid. 
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

From another article
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/15/hamilton-electors-appeal-colorado-supreme-court/
:

I am so fucking confused. So the democrat electors don't want Hillary. Even though she won. And that by saying they don't want Hillary, somehow this will result in a non-Trump presidency?? I dont get it.
View Quote

The left is now in the bargaining phase of grief. They know Clinton won't get in office so now they are holding out hope on getting some RINO like Romney or Kasich in office instead of Trump.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:28:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Good.  Get fucked, commies.

Remember when we fired a bunch of your politician asses because of the mag capacity limit?  Have you not figured the shit out yet?

Get the fuck back to whichever shithole coast you came from.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:29:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

They were hoping to strike a deal with Trump electors to change their vote and elect some "other Republican".
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The left is now in the bargaining phase of grief. They know Clinton won't get in office so now they are holding out hope on getting some RINO like Romney or Kasich in office instead of Trump.
View Quote

But, could this be extended Denial instead?

Still not tired of drinking liberal tears
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:33:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

That only happens if enough Trump electors for for another person and Trump gets less than 270 votes.

I wish I could understand why these people are doing anything other than vote for the Benghazi bitch.  She earned those electoral votes....most likely...or maybe.   Who knows.  Liberals lie and cheat.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#16]
We all should be praying for the correct outcome and once Trump is confirmed we should give a prayer of thanks.

Would you join in on a few prayers for our Nation?

thank you
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Good.

Hopefully, now that weed is legal elsewhere, these liberal fuckheads will remove themselves from our state.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Good.

Hopefully, now that weed is legal elsewhere, these liberal fuckheads will remove themselves from our state.
View Quote

That's right.  It's cold here...pot is "legal" elsewhere.  Get the fuck out.

Hickenlooper...you can get the fuck out too since one of your many illegal aliens working in your bar/restaurant killed a cop and you're a statist scum.  Get the fuck out.

I saw Hickenlooper speak at an industry event.  It's staggering how such a non-engaging dunce could ever come to a position of power.  What a fucking disaster.  They say staying out of politics comes at the expense of being governed by your inferiors.  It's just hard for me to imagine someone so incredibly inferior coming into play versus someone only moderately inferior.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top