Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2016 6:25:25 PM EDT
Already been multiple warnings.  Radar indicated rotation and it was there.  Know these storms coming can produce tornadoes.  High gusty winds are accompanying these storms.  It's headed to my AO Louisville.  The entire area under watch should stay alert.

Oh, and it's going to turn into ice/freezing rain later this evening as temps drop from mid 60s to the twenties with high winds = condition to freeze over roads very quickly producing southern ice.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Got a little sporty here for a while. Think we had 3 t-storm warnings, all the tornado warnings stayed south of the river. A little while ago I was checking local temps, my personal weather station had 64F with winds out of the SW at 15 with heavy rain while another station less than 20 miles away had 38F with NW winds at 20 and fog with 2.5mile visibility. Yow. Gonna be interesting if you have to be out on the roads in the morning, glad I did my running today so I can stay in and watch the madness. Traffic cams over your way should be crazy later.

Edit, just checked my temp and its down to 48 in less than 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:22:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought you meant Ralph was coming to unionize the auto workers in IN/KY.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I meant to say severe weather is coming. Looks like Nader possibilility is dropping but folks should be aware.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Not too windy up here in the northern part but LOTS of rain.  Super excited to find that my plumbing vent pipe is leaky and I'll get to get up on my cold ass roof this week to fix it lol.  Stay safe gentlemen!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top