Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2016 9:00:17 AM EDT
The powers that be have revamped arfcom. I've come to be able to navigate my favorite safe space as well as before and all is right with the world...almost.

I'm not sure if it was intentional but, with the previous user interface, whenever one wanted to post an image or share a video with his fellow safe space dwellers, one had to delete the pre-placed "http" in the window.

This was complained about at least once but the feature, albeit it useless as a liberal college kid's protest, remained. And we did abide this minor nuisance.

But, now we have been relieved of this feature that which we have ingrained into the very fiber of our being the act of deleting before pasting our intended address.

But, I didn't come here to talk about that.

The larger question is this: Why would you take away the need to delete a uselessly inserted HTTP (which is nice once you get over the old habit of reaching for the delete button) and LEAVE US WITH THE REQUIREMENT PUTTING THAT LITTLE FUCKING CURSER LINE IN BETWEEN THE : AND THE "S" IN HTTPS SO WE CAN POST A YOUTUBE VIDEO???????

Keed.  I keed. Just some morning frivolity.

Hey. At least it wasn't another mouse killin' story.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top