Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2016 3:24:59 AM EDT
Deleted
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:26:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Please don't do that.  Please don't hurt anyone or yourself.  Please seek peace in prayer.  

I'm praying for you right now.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:29:26 AM EDT
[#2]
You should consider reaching out to someone you trust to discuss this. You have something very serious you need to deal with and strangers on the internet aren't the people you should be reaching out to.

Also remember everything on here is public and can be used against you in real life by someone looking to hurt or screw you over. You don't want the above info tied to you in public.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:30:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not going to hurt anyone. Just need someone to talk to.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:33:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Breathe, deep. In the nose and out the mouth.

Permanent solutions to temporary problems are never the way to go brother.

Do you lift weights?  If so, fucking punish some sets and let the aggression out. Scream at that fucking weight and whoop its ass.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:38:25 AM EDT
[#5]
We've all been there, brother.  Go for a run or something.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:16:48 AM EDT
[#6]
here's what you do... and this will work every time:

Go to bed and pretend to be sleeping while you make a loud fart to wake up the wife -- don't laugh or she'll know you are awake.

Wait until she's almost asleep and rip another one like the first, but still it is absolutely imperative that you feign sleep and still do NOT laugh

See how many times you can pull that off in a row before she's realizes you're awake. My record is 1 so far.  My tell is the laughs at the comments she makes "Are you awake? Did you hear that sound? It sounded like... omg that stinks"

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:24:07 AM EDT
[#7]
From experience I can assure you that all things will pass.Things will get better.You just have to weather the storm.Hang in stay strong.All things no matter how much they suck will get better.Been to the pit,been to the pinnacle.All things pass,just gotta hang in.I luv ya man.Stay strong.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:27:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Live and learn. I find it's best that when I start feeling emotional during these things to take a breather and think on it. I tell my family I need time to think and they respect that and we talk about whatever decision or issue we are having afterward. 

It always works out better this way.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:32:23 AM EDT
[#9]
My advice:

Don't get drunk.

Don't push the issue.

Don't apologize or demand one until you have had time to cool down and consider all of the issue.

Don't apologize until you understand why you should and mean it, and likewise accepting one from her.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top