Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/17/2016 3:07:40 AM EDT
Within the past decade it seems like it has taken a front seat. How will this affect future generations?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:09:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Because pervs with no morals want to promote the agenda and lifestyle of mentally ill people to make themselves feel better about being pervs with no morals.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:09:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Within the past decade it seems like it has taken a front seat. How will this affect future generations?
View Quote
Boy George was so Eighties.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:12:11 AM EDT
[#3]
The anti Americana forces got their gay marriage thing.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:13:24 AM EDT
[#4]
One side likes to divide everyone into categories and then bring them into their commie club.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:17:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One side likes to divide everyone into categories and then bring them into their commie club.
View Quote
Divide & Conquer the American People.  The Communists drive a wedge, writes the narrative that Conservatives are racist bigots, then pretend to be the special groups' savior for votes.  Rinse, repeat with next group.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:22:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Because this country/world is facing a looming mental illness problem of epic proportions.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:33:56 AM EDT
[#7]
To be honest, I don't care. I just saw this though
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:40:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Just be happy and peaceful.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:43:16 AM EDT
[#9]
FPNI

They got gay marriage. This is the next step. Once this becomes normalized, it will be the pedos or bestiality.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:45:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Cause OBAMA is President and you know what they say about him being gay.

Besides....look at what he married.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:45:47 AM EDT
[#11]
It's just the next domino to topple for the SJW...

Unrelenting and Unyielding Incrementalism is the name of their game
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:55:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

because blacks have reached 100% voting for the capital D ticket  so all that is left as independents  was the queers and perverts, that is alo so why you see the dems pusghing for immigration so hard.

the worst things in American history occur when both parties say this must be done.

the affect on whites especially women will be huge on blacks will be minimal.

Latinos IDK
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:14:25 AM EDT
[#13]
What was old is new again. 
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:19:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Incrementalism of the liberal agenda.  We could learn from that ourselves.  Not just to understand how they use it against us but how we can use it for our goals as well.  You have to understand it takes time but it works.  Progress is made in steps (not that I find self defining gender to be social progress).  They progress their agenda slowly until they have conditioned a number of people.  Once they reach the appearance of a majority they go on a full attack.  While I believe we should employ incrementalism to expand our rights  we shouldn't quite implement it in the way the left does with shaming, lies, hipocracy and hate.  We should work the educational route.  Start with hearing protection act for example.  Then progress towards the NFA understanding it takes time to realize the end goal.

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:23:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Social Engineering.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:24:27 AM EDT
[#16]
It's another cudgel with which to beat evil evil conservatives with.

IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THAT I AM ONE OF 37 GENDERS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF, YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON! EVIL EVIL EVIL PERSON!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:34:23 AM EDT
[#17]
because there is no Agenda.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:43:27 AM EDT
[#18]
there are only 2 genders.  The others are mental disorders
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:02:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:40:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:42:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Whatever can be done to smack the heterosexual white male around
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:43:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

You answered your own question. That's ^ the agenda.

Want to take over a country? It's culture, traditions, history, and values are what you want to target.

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:53:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Want to take over a country? It's culture, traditions, history, and values are what you want to target.
View Quote
What if a LGBT person believes in the culture, tradition  history, and values?

Do they still not fit, just because they are different?

Are they "insane" even if their beliefs are almost identical to most of the people here?

Just curious...
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:53:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Today I had to give a school satisfaction survey to my sixth graders.  One of the questions was "What gender do you identify with?", and the options were male, female and undecided.   That one caused a lot of confusion amongst them.  I had a few kids raise their hands and tell me they didn't understand what the question was asking.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:58:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Are they "insane" even if their beliefs are almost identical to most of the people here?

Just curious...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just curious...

Then they're treated like dog shit by the "gender revolution" people.

And I'm not one who believes homosexuals are "insane". There are plenty of mental disorders that have nothing to do with sanity.

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:58:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Because the left is still trying to rewrite "Normality".

Telling a 38 year old man who wakes up one day and "decides" that HE'S a "girl" (giggle)
is about as reality based as a 15yr old girl who weighs 73LBS who thinks she's FAT.
It's a mental illness.
In the latter case we try and help the youngster.

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:58:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Just curious...
View Quote
Get 'em up against the wall.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 6:01:03 AM EDT
[#28]
I think part of the reason is that the LBGT community now feels comfortable being themselves. Transgender folks have always been using the bathrooms they identified with but the push back has made it a main topic. People were gay way before Obama was in office and will be after we are all dead. Is there some way leftist views on the matter? Sure they are and hopefully a middle ground will be reached. Just looking at some of the comments already can give  an idea why. I'll also point out that this topic is going during the same time there one about guys getting mail order brides.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 6:07:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Divide & Conquer the American People.  The Communists drive a wedge, writes the narrative that Conservatives are racist bigots, then pretend to be the special groups' savior for votes.  Rinse, repeat with next group.
View Quote
Well said. This is what I wanted to post here but your post is more concise than what I probably would have said. Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 6:15:23 AM EDT
[#30]

Because once concessions were made to the LGBT community, everyone wanted their slice of the social pie. I see myself as somewhat conservative, but we don't have time to coddle everyone. It's a special snowflake issue individually rather than a social issue as a whole with gay and lesbian rights and interests. These pretend gender identifying kids just want attention. But they're retarded. And no one cares.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 6:28:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Well said. This is what I wanted to post here but your post is more concise than what I probably would have said. Thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that pretty much nailed it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 6:31:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Because all those groups that were getting paid to promote gay rights have to have some where to go now that gays have most of the things they wanted, so the new oppression they need donations for is all this silly crap. Its also the new way  for the kooky leftists to virtue signal (I prefer virtue trumpet, personally) their profound and deeply held tolerance.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:02:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And now they crave attention over the next new thing.
Quoted:
Because pervs with no morals want to promote the agenda and lifestyle of mentally ill people to make themselves feel better about being pervs with no morals.

Not too far off base I fear.

Quoted:
FPNI

They got gay marriage. This is the next step. Once this becomes normalized, it will be the pedos or bestiality.

Hell, they've already started on trying to normalize incest.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:05:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Because it's a weird sex related mental illness,  and liberals are typically mentally ill perverts. So it's in the pudding.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:09:12 AM EDT
[#35]
the left think anything that resembles a norman rockwell painting must be destroyed. The gays, and other groups are just the puppets being currently used.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:59:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the answer.

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:01:03 AM EDT
[#37]
To distract from the rest of the agenda
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:03:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Just one of the latest models of the progressive left to foster havoc in the minds of individuals and society at large to facilitate the end game of burning this mother f.cker down 
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:05:42 AM EDT
[#39]

It's hard to convince people that you're special if you're just like everyone else.

In that case you may actually have to.... oh, I don't know.... actually do something more than just exist.

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:12:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Zerobama has a personal investment in the issue.

Goggle "Michelle Obama bulge" for all the answers you need.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:26:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It's hard to convince people that you're special if you're just like everyone else.

In that case you may actually have to.... oh, I don't know.... actually do something more than just exist.
View Quote

Nice, that's exactly what it is.

Instead of actually achieving something to be 'special' they'll just stay lazy/stupid PsOS and cut their nuts off to be.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#42]
This is the world we live in.
Liberals are “pro-science” on their global-warming agenda but anti-science when they think there are more then two genders.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:38:31 AM EDT
[#43]
You must distract and confuse a population in order to control a population. The end game is total control.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#44]
They're something like 0.3% of the population.  I have no idea why it suddenly became an urgency to integrate them into the military, disrupt every public bathroom and locker room, and otherwise stand on our heads to accommodate their personality disorder.  Yes, personality disorder is how the World Health Organization classifies them.

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:40:16 AM EDT
[#45]

America's saddest day of the last decade . . .

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:41:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Because people are fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:43:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Feelz, snowflakes, etc
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:43:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Moloch.

TC
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:44:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

That and the dismantling of western and especially american civilization, to pave way for new marxist/communist utopia
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:50:16 AM EDT
[#50]
In leftist circles there's the beginnings of a push to normalize pedophilia also.

It's Romans 1:18-32 in action.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top