Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2016 6:29:59 PM EDT
Anyone else feel this way? Bottling up all the things you really want to say to your asshole co-workers can't be good for you long term.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol, no. I only work with men and we call each other out as needed.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#2]
No.

You don't understand what bipolar or schizophrenia is.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No.

View Quote

QFT.  

Link Posted: 12/16/2016 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 7:06:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes
No
Shut up
No you shut up

I feel lonely
Fucking pussy
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 7:10:47 PM EDT
[#6]
That's not how either of those disorders work at all.

I would lean more towards depression or behavioral issues if anything.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm bipolar.  Work doesn't do it to you.  It is a biochemical issue.  But stressful situations can bring it to the surface and make you incapable of doing your job.  I know this from personal experience.  

Most difficult people are assholes.  Most unproductive people are lazy.  Most people are just plain rude.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm bipolar.  Work doesn't do it to you.  It is a biochemical issue.  But stressful situations can bring it to the surface and make you incapable of doing your job.  I know this from personal experience.  

Most difficult people are assholes.  Most unproductive people are lazy.  Most people are just plain rude.
View Quote

and then there are the women...
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

and then there are the women...
View Quote

A truer statement would be hard to find.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:42:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No.

View Quote

Interesting. So you are 100% confident that high stress/forced change of personality (to conform to the office norm) CANNOT cause changes in the brain?

Wonder what you have to say about how Ted Kasynsky (sp) took his unique path from mathmatics savant (of sorts) to mass murderer. Let me guess, he was "born that way"?

Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:47:59 PM EDT
[#11]
No but I worked at a place that Im sure has contributed to quite a few heart attacks and high blood pressure diagnosis over the years. Hostile work environment was an understatement, Im surprised there has never been a shooting there the way they treated people.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:49:40 PM EDT
[#12]
I've seen a lot of ms from office workers.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Interesting. So you are 100% confident that high stress/forced change of personality (to conform to the office norm) CANNOT cause changes in the brain?

Wonder what you have to say about how Ted Kasynsky (sp) took his unique path from mathmatics savant (of sorts) to mass murderer. Let me guess, he was "born that way"?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

Unless you're a doctor, you're just guessing. It's not even a good guess.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top