Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2016 6:22:22 PM EDT
Is this even a legit company? Ordered a firing pin from them before I saw some of the not so good reviews. There was no shipping options, shipping fee etc. They charged my card exactly $10 which is what the site listed it for. Seems sketchy..
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:25:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered one of their 7.62x39 firing pins last year.  I got in about a week and it solved my light strike issues.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:28:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ordered one of their 7.62x39 firing pins last year.  I got in about a week and it solved my light strike issues.
View Quote

Yup, I'm hoping that fixes my PSA ar47. I'm not about to wait 30 days for a firing pin though. From what I quickly read thats if it even shows up at all.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:29:55 PM EDT
[#4]
They started out or got noticed during the 13 drought. I dont think they're scammers, and I think the quality is supposed to be alright. At least, I don't remember anything terrible about them from back then.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd steer clear.  Purchased a barrel years ago.  Rifle would not cycle properly,  after pulling my hair out I found the gas port was drilled .030 too big...  ymmv
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:43:26 PM EDT
[#6]
bought a complete 7.62x39 pistol upper from them on sale for $220 shipped a couple yrs ago.. never had any issues, sold it for a profit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top