Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2016 1:42:06 PM EDT
Video on top of page: http://features.hollywoodreporter.com/the-gun-industrys-lucrative-relationship-with-hollywood/

That's a lot of guns

The NRA and the entertainment industry interact publicly as mortal enemies. But as the number of weapons shown in movies and TV steadily increases — and stars like Matt Damon and Angelina Jolie make fortunes wielding guns onscreen — a co-dependence that keeps both churning is revealed: “making the liberal bias a lot of money”
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Bet they're not all functional.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:33:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Opening paragraph of the article reads:
One case houses the massive Smith & Wesson Colt .44 wielded by Clint Eastwood's "Dirty Harry" Callahan in the 1973 film Magnum Force.
View Quote
That alone should tell you the level of derp to expect in the article.   The writer, as per usual, is a libitard POS talking about things he knows nothing about and trying to come off as intelligent and well informed.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bet they're not all functional.
View Quote

I'm sure most of them have permanent blank fire mods. So they would need a new barrel, minimum, to actually fire real ammunition again.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:01:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The NRA and the entertainment industry interact publicly as mortal enemies. But as the number of weapons shown in movies and TV steadily increases — and stars like Matt Damon and Angelina Jolie make fortunes wielding guns onscreen — a co-dependence that keeps both churning is revealed: “making the liberal bias a lot of money”
View Quote

She is extremely pro-gun...
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm sure most of them have permanent blank fire mods. So they would need a new barrel, minimum, to actually fire real ammunition again.
View Quote

I'll bet a shitload of them would qualify as " unregistered NFA items", were one inclined to inquire.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#6]
like any of those work,,, and liberals have no ideal how to use them.     a civil war would be so one sided the left would cease to exist

They best accept the election
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:14:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I've rented guns from ISS for TV productions. Good people over there. Many of the guys who work in the armory are former .mil.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top