Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/15/2016 7:22:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 7:34:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Sheriff Joe's just bitter because the (0bama's) DoJ used fake news to influence the election, causing him to lose.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 7:35:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Joe, your news is about eight years late. 
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#3]
This is filibuster-level boring. Get to the point already and stop wasting everybody's time!
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
What does he reveal?
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder who is worse: The Birthers that didn't do a THING during the 2008 Primaries but still whined until Obungler re-election; OR The 2016 Crybabies that refuse to believe (s)Ain't Hillary wasn't Lawfully elected several weeks ago.

The former I call cowards, the latter I call demented.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What does he reveal?
View Quote

He implied up front that the birth certificate the government produced for 0bama was just that:  produced by the government.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Evidently they identified a specific birth certificate that was used as a "source document".  It was copied to create Obama's birth certificate. 
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 7:55:18 PM EDT
[#8]
... pretty damning
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 7:56:28 PM EDT
[#9]
So can Trump use this to fasttrack undo'ing everything that mother fucker ever did?
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sheriff Joe's just bitter because the (0bama's) DoJ used fake news to influence the election, causing him to lose.
View Quote

Soros went after Sheriff Joe because Joe was an impediment to Soros and Cloward-Piven
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#11]
really.

To little too late..

Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:04:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
really.

To little too late..
View Quote

It is never late to destroy Obama's legacy.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Go home Joe.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:09:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Evidently they identified a specific birth certificate that was used as a "source document".  It was copied to create Obama's birth certificate. 
View Quote

There is nothing that would make me happier than for there to be irrefutable evidence they cooked the books to get the Kenyan elected, so much good could be done.  Prosecuting Obama of course at the very top of the list, then going after everyone involved .  The sad truth is none of it will ever happen, it would be the undoing of the DNC and a lot of people who will not let it happen if there is a way to stop it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:13:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Reed Hayes, forensic document expert:

"...the 0bama certificate of live birth posted on whitehouse.gov on April 27th, 20011 is a fraudulently manufactured document..."
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:23:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Probably too late but in before " truffers" and "birfers"
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:30:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
really.

To little too late..

This.  It is our American duty to destroy Barrack Hussein Obama in every facet of his existence.
Make America and the entire world hate him as much as Jesus does. Turn him into the laughing-stock of the entire universe.  There is no expiration date, it is a worthy life goal.

Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:32:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This.  It is our American duty to destroy Barrack Hussein Obama in every facet of his existence.
Make America and the entire world hate him as much as Jesus does. Turn him into the laughing-stock of the entire universe.  There is no expiration date, it is a worthy life goal.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
really.

To little too late..

That's exactly what the progressive leftists and their media allies are currently engaged in regarding the  President Elect.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:37:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Back at ya.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:45:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:46:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Sheriff Joe needs to STFU... stop making Republicans look stupid...obama will be out in a month
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So can Trump use this to fasttrack undo'ing everything that mother fucker ever did?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#24]
I think this was the first salvo in this weekends political war.

Hang onto your panties, we in for a heck of a ride!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:51:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
really.

To little too late..

Prison for the fraud.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Ok.   That's nice.

Did he have news to report that matters?
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 8:54:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Does your lawn guy mutter FBHO a lot ?
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:09:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There is nothing that would make me happier than for there to be irrefutable evidence they cooked the books to get the Kenyan elected, so much good could be done.  Prosecuting Obama of course at the very top of the list, then going after everyone involved .  The sad truth is none of it will ever happen, it would be the undoing of the DNC and a lot of people who will not let it happen if there is a way to stop it.
View Quote

Personally, I'm still trying to determine whether the "certificate of live birth" constitutes a "birth certificate". I can't find the data concerning Hawaii, but in some places, the former is issued when a parent presents a living child to the hospital, the latter when the child is born in the hospital.

It's my personal position that he wasn't born in the US, but that his citizenship status is more a result of parental duplicity than legality.

His mother COULD have presented him to the nearest US embassy, claimed him, and Bob would have been his uncle. That they chose to sneak him into Hawaii for the cloak of US territorial birth was just part of the scheming those sort of people are perennially engaged in.

The major reason most of the 'birthers' didn't push the deal wasn't cowardice, it was the knowledge that there wasn't anything going to be done about it regardless of the level of proof. It wasn't in the best interest of the hierarchy to open that particular can of worms at that time, and the fact of his mother being a legit US citizen reduced the crime to a paperwork issue. Whether the cert is fake or not (it's fake) he was eligible to be a US citizen, and her presenting him to the hospital rather than an embassy doesn't really change it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:12:48 PM EDT
[#29]
In for more info.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Watched the whole video, I believe this is why Obumbo is having his surprise press conference.  Last minute damage control.  Arapiaos info looks rock solid, the BC is a fake.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:29:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
really.

To little too late..

This exactly.  Need to re-engage the narrative on exposing the perverse corruption that is Progressive Liberals/the DNC and MSM.  I would like to see WL resume full-scale dumps on the Clinton's/CF and present the materials they claimed to have had but did not release before the election, if in fact those do exist.

Conservatives need to remain on offense and retake the news initiative by continuing to expose the democrap's lies and corruption relentlessly...
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:35:27 PM EDT
[#32]

There isn't a "Fox 4" in Phx.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So no KOTUS
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:39:10 PM EDT
[#34]
I heard Arpaio say he wanted to "vent" obama.

I know he meant "vet", but maybe not?
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:39:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sheriff Joe needs to STFU... stop making Republicans look stupid...obama will be out in a month
View Quote

No, he should have come out with this earlier and not a month before his second term ended. People need to know the truth.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Should read - Sheriff Arpaio rehashes old info on Obama's birth certificate
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Clicky and it shows;

KDFW FOX 4
400 N. Griffin Street
Dallas, Texas 75202
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:41:11 PM EDT
[#38]
No shit it is fake, not because he isn't American, but because he has lied about his past to get what he wanted, then he had to cover his lies with more lies.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:41:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Obama may be out but that POS American hating Muslim sympathizer is not going anywhere.
He will take to the airwaves every chance he gets to demonize Trump and the good I hope he
does for this nation, and you can bet that the media will play right along with the boy kings BS.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:45:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Fox 10 is phoenix
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:46:18 PM EDT
[#41]
this was actually shown years ago, after the 'oh we found the real birth certificate' was played out by the dems...I remember watching it, and couldn't believe it wasn't front page news...it just kinda went away.
The forensic computer guy showed how the birth certificate the White House released never actually existed as an actual, tangible document, but was priced together in software.

I was just thinking about this a few days ago.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:46:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either you are correct, or he doesn't know much about Christianity. 
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 10:06:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

"...the 0bama certificate of live birth posted on whitehouse.gov on April 27th, 20011 is a fraudulently manufactured document..."

There was an actual document supposedly but they still posted a falsified version.  

All Overcome By Events or OBE as we used to say, since IIRC someone brought suit against Cruz and that was the first time Natural Born Citizen was defined by a Court since the Constitution was written.

Of course McCain was born on a military installation which was a grey area since it was not the US Embassy nor was he child of State Department Official but Congress passed a document saying his  Natural Born Citizen status would not be challenged IIRC.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 10:10:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

This man knows how to treat an enemy.

I concur.  Never forgive.  Never forget.

Exhibit A: once Clinton fatigue of the early 2000's subsided and people drifted into forgive and forget mode, we got Senator Hillary Clinton.  Never again.  No mercy.  To include shining the spotlight of shame and ridicule on Obama's beard and progeny.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Em Kay
Can we deport that cock sucker Obummer...?
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 10:14:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Obama may be out but that POS American hating Muslim sympathizer is not going anywhere.
He will take to the airwaves every chance he gets to demonize Trump and the good I hope he
does for this nation, and you can bet that the media will play right along with the boy kings BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's not a sympathizer, he's a muslim.  No one goes to the lengths that he's gone to over Islam unless they are a believer.  No non muslim would have all the connections to Islam that he has if they werent tied in.  Its a GD duck.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 10:16:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
this was actually shown years ago, after the 'oh we found the real birth certificate' was played out by the dems...I remember watching it, and couldn't believe it wasn't front page news...it just kinda went away.
The forensic computer guy showed how the birth certificate the White House released never actually existed as an actual, tangible document, but was priced together in software.

I was just thinking about this a few days ago.
View Quote

I downloaded the actual document from the official source. Opened it with photoshop and it was different layers pasted together. It was a complete fraud.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 10:18:33 PM EDT
[#48]
In for cliff notes
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 10:21:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Right.  I saw them quoting the Fox reporter in Phoenix and thought that was the local affiliate.  But she is Fox 10
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 10:34:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
nope.  If it fake, it should be exposed.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top