Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2001 2:18:50 PM EDT
If you had a shot at bigfoot, would you take it? No not pictures.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#1]
That would be murder.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#2]
No. I hate to have to explain to the cops why I shot some guy in a gorilla suit, especially when his co-conspirator had the whole thing on a crude video tape.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd shoot him in the knee a couple times, if he screamed like a human then I would hightail it outta there. If not, YIPPEE! I just shot me a bigfoot.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Not as long as he gave me a ride in the Millennium Falcon.

Seriously, not unless he was ripping my ass up.

How would I know for sure he was real?
You think I'm gonna sneak up and pull on his head to see if it's a hooded mask?  I don't think so.....

It would be a shame to wipe out the only known specimen, besides it's just plain wrong as I'm inclined to believe this would be a higher primate.

[red][size=4]P.R.K.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:10:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Breathe, Relax, Aim, Sqeeze... call the local tabloid, cash the check!

Or...

Breathe, Relax, Aim, Sqeeze, see it's a costume, crap myself, find the cameraman, shoot him, bury both and be on my way  LMAO.

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#6]
How much trouble would you get into for shooting a big foot then find out its a guy?

What would happen if a guy dressed up as a deer{Ok,i conceed that pulling that off would be alot harder} and got shot during deer season?

I mean,as long as your state does'nt have a law against big foot hunting{some actually do}what would happen?
Is there any legal eagles out there that could explain this to me??
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Okay, suppose you shot Bigfoot, and Mrs. Bigfoot comes out of the bushes and asks you, in English, why you killed her mate?
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Okay, suppose you shot Bigfoot, and Mrs. Bigfoot comes out of the bushes and asks you, in English, why you killed her mate?
View Quote

That depends, is she cute? [;)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:51:49 PM EDT
[#9]
think about it guys- how sensitive do think is the nose of a wookie?  he could probably smell the gun on you from 1/2 a mile away, and would most likely stay away.  OR if wookies could read your mind?  

besides if you did shoot then lord "kinboat" from the center of the earth would show up and haul you into his flying saucer along with the usaf 'sportster pilots' from area 64 near moab UT (in reverse engineered discs with grafted nazi technology) and then take you into the massive caverns filled with ancient reptilian cities and artifacts in the closed off areas of grand canyon... and then you'll be REALLY sorry 'cause you'll have to live with CAT KILLER stuck in the cage next to you!

there is a reason why we don't gotta wookies in the zoo!  i think they are smarter than us!

steve
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:55:53 PM EDT
[#10]
My dad always said to only shoot at what you're going to eat or what is threatening your life.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Hrmmm..... BigFoot Burgers... 1/3 Lb fresh Ground Bigfoot topped by garden fresh lettuce. I think that might be franchiseable!

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:48:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Aviator that first post is killing me!  LMAO!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#13]
If he was real, the EPA would be all over your ass... Bigfoot's gotta be endangered...
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Just for the Fame/Infamy, I would do it in a heartbeat.
You would go down in history.
(You think anyone would be upset if I gutted it?)
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Shoot a round over his head than you will be able to tell if its really sasquatch or some moron dressed up in a suit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top