Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2003 1:42:47 PM EDT
Some of you may remember my post of me bitching about painting. Here comes the MOTHER of all bitching!! I am down to the LAST room. and with me having to cover a dark paint I shorted myself a gallon. So I use the SAME PAINT CHIP and go to Home Depot and get another gallon. As I approach the area I had left off with the ORIGINGAL paint...

[b]...THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT COLORS!!!![/b]

So now I have to go BACK TO HOME DEPOT and re do the original wall with another gallon. Problem is that I cant complain to Home Depot because the orginal paint can that had the computer label on it is off in the trash somewhere... otherwise I would have a leg to stand on so hopefully THIS can I have to buy tomorrow will be an EXACT match.

Serves me right for working on the 4th of July.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#1]
If you weren't online bitching about it, you'd be half way to Home Depot by now. [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top