Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2003 12:26:38 AM EDT
Muslim terrorist traitor or White Supremist?

[url]http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=3035640[/url]

Inmate Charged with Assault on 'American Taliban'
Thu July 3, 2003 05:30 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - An inmate has been charged with attacking so-called American Taliban John Walker Lindh in an incident at the federal prison in California where Lindh is serving a 20-year sentence for his involvement with militant Islamic fighters in Afghanistan.
The U.S. attorney's office said Richard Dale Morrison, 29, had been charged with one count of misdemeanor assault in an alleged hands and fist attack on Lindh at the prison in Victorville in March.

Lindh's lawyers said at the time that Lindh -- a Muslim convert reviled as a traitor in the United States for fighting with the Taliban -- was hit by a fellow inmate as he prepared for evening prayers at the prison. Lindh, 22, received minor injuries.

Local media reports said in March that the attack stemmed from prison rivalry between Muslims and white supremacists, but officials declined comment.

The U.S. attorney's office said on Thursday that Morrison was serving a 63-month sentence for damaging religious property stemming from a fire he set at an African-American church in Nevada in 1996. If found guilty of assaulting Lindh, Morrison could face a further six months in prison.

Assistant United States Attorney Robert Stacy declined to speculate on Thursday on the reports that religious rivalry had prompted the assault. No other motive was offered.

Lindh was captured by U.S. forces in Afghanistan during the U.S.-led assault in retaliation for the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

He pleaded guilty to two charges of aiding the Taliban, who harbored Osama bin Laden, and carrying explosives, but the U.S. government dropped more serious terrorism charges against him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:43:47 AM EDT
[#1]
As much as I disagree with WS ideology, I side with the racist. Being a racist does not automatically make you a traitor. In time of war, traitors face the death penalty - something Walker should be looking at but isn't.

Kinda like if a notorious drug lord whacked a pedophile while in prison. Both are scum, but one MUCH more than the other...

Edited to add, yes, I know that Walker's attacker is not imprisoned for racism. Unless he's a child molester or something, I still side with him, even if he started the conflict.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:50:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Isn't someone going to start a hero rifle fund for morrison?
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:52:09 AM EDT
[#3]

One POS beats on another POS.

Who cares?

My only regret is that Jihad Johnny didn't get his brains bashed in.

I hope he gets sodomized every night.

Against his will, if that's possible.

Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:10:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

One POS beats on another POS.

Who cares?

My only regret is that Jihad Johnny didn't get his brains bashed in.

I hope he gets sodomized every night.

Against his will, if that's possible.

View Quote

A better way of saying what I just tried to say..[8D]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 3:33:10 AM EDT
[#5]
A pox on both their houses....
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 4:02:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 4:05:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Oh wow, JWL got beat up in jail.  Boy, I'm going to lose some sleep over this.
View Quote

'Bout sums it up for me, too.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 6:39:41 AM EDT
[#8]
I was kinda pissed when the traitor recieved what I consider a light sentence,I mean I thought we should have hanged him to set a pressident (sp?).
This attack is interesting.
It gives a a good feeling.
It would make a happy man if I read about him getting his ass beat or raped every 6 months or so and then killed after about 19 1/2 years.
That would be justice served.
I heard that part of his deal was that his parents weren't allowed to publicly talk about it...ah it's a shame, but you reap what your sow.
Fuck them too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top