Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 10:10:36 PM EDT
I just bought a brand new Speedfeed II synthetic stock for my 870. I have little girlie arms so this stock is too long for me. Does anyone have a synthetic youth/bantam 870 stock they want to sell or trade me for the new Speedfeed stock (I will throw in the forend).
You guys are my last hope. Help me!
E mail me if you can hook me up. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:23:58 PM EDT
[#1]
?!
I never knew we could have those here in the city (Judging from your name, NYC-M4, I'd think your stuck here as well, for now anyways).
I guess now I know just what i'm getting as soon as I get my peasant-class long-gun permit (I'm thinking of the AOW, tell me if you have the standard model [;)])

Sorry, don't know anything about 'youth' stocks for it... If your into machining or wood working, you might want to make your own, or just mutilate an original wooden AK stock (those gips feel quite small)
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:35:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Shotguns are allowed in NYC and a Youth stock is just a couple of inches shorter.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:43:26 AM EDT
[#3]
   Speed Feed makes a L.E. stock that is several inches shorter than their standard stock. Brownells carries it and so do several other companies. I have one on my 870 and it works great. This stock is shorter and includes the LE short forearm. Check it out.
 Enter this product number and it should take you straight to it on brownells website: 838-320-870 .  Their website is www.brownells.com
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:50:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you sure you really need one.
The reason I ask is that I was going to get one for my boy when he was 12 for our 870 and and I put it off,during this time he used it for trap and consistantly scored 17-19 out of 25.
Dillon is now 13 about 5'4" and shoots low 20's.
I would imagine Brownells could hook you up if that is what you need.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:56:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Ha ha you have little girlie arms....pansy
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ha ha you have little girlie arms....pansy
View Quote

Yes I do, and I am a pansy. But I am an AMERICAN pansy on July 4th! You will always just be ....

A CANADIAN [ROFL2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top