Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 5:08:39 PM EDT
I know for the next three weeks that I'm going to be watching the Tour and seeing Lance tie the record.  GO LANCE!!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:10:02 PM EDT
[#1]
He's great an all but the whole event is a little fruity for my tastes.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Ill tune in as soon as I finish watching [i]"The Christopher Lowell Show"[/i]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:25:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ill tune in as soon as I finish watching [i]"The Christopher Lowell Show"[/i]
View Quote

[b]LOL![/b]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Gay as you've made it sound, I must admit, I look up to Lance and have for some time. I used to ride bikes a lot and read up on him, including his battle with cancer. A strong person indeed, and does some great stuff with his money, establishing charities, etc.

Probably an ass in real life, but he is one of the few "celebrities" I'd be happy to meet.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#5]
23 days in those shorts is a more than a little fruity, but I was trying to be tactful.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
23 days in those shorts is a more than a little fruity, but I was trying to be tactful.
View Quote

But NFL players in tights shorts are tough?

I have enormous respect for ANYONE who can finish the Tour - those guys are tough as nails!  Have you seen the inclines on some of those climbs?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:12:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll be watching.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#8]
He should boycott that French tradition if he had any kuhunas.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:21:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's great an all but the whole event is a little fruity for my tastes.
View Quote

over 2100mi in 23 days is fruity ??

View Quote

10 speeders are GAY!![:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:00:30 PM EDT
[#10]
It's always cool to watch an American excel at a sport typically dominated by Europeans. Hopefully, it'll inspire me to dust off my own bike and kick my own ass.. time to get riding!

...or maybe I'll just sit on the couch and watch the damn tour.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

10 speeders are GAY!![:D]
View Quote

You're right. The pros ride 20 speeders.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:26:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

But NFL players in tights shorts are tough?

I have enormous respect for ANYONE who can finish the Tour - those guys are tough as nails!  Have you seen the inclines on some of those climbs?
View Quote

Not to mention the sometimes crowded 60+mph descents on those leeetle teeny tires, with just a little spandex between you and the pavement.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:39:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Remember the Alamo! Remember Goliad!

Viva la Lance!

We should send some Blackhawk's to "ride" with him!

Big(TheTexan)Dozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top