Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2016 12:32:09 PM EDT
Hollywood publicity firm Sunshine Sachs has canceled its annual, bicoastal holiday celebrations as a gesture of support for immigrants, women, LGBT people and the environment.

“We’ve been talking a lot about how to protect the things we care about, post-election,” CEO Shawn Sachs told TheWrap. The firm’s clients include companies like Facebook and stars like Natalie Portman, Ben Affleck and Leonardo DiCaprio.
View Quote

The money for the annual holiday - not Christmas, mind you - party will be used to support some very left-wing charities instead.
Oh, what will Leonardo DiCaprio do now? No more holiday party for him.

Sad Hollywood

MAGA, bitches.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:35:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone should send them Trump based Christmas cards.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:36:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope she dies of sadness.

She really is that vile of a person that she deserves that fate.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]

lol.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I like a splash of their tears to liven up my scotch!
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#5]
a gesture of support for immigrants, women, LGBT people and the environment.
View Quote

You've been attacking our rights so I don't give a fuck about yours.  Cali/NY are already internment camps.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:21:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump on the front in a Santa suit, nose like a cherry, retro graphic from the 50's. Inside, MERRY CHRISTMAS, Make America Great Again. Glad to see you stop misappropriating my culture since you aren't Christian and don't care about those who are.

Santa: Saint. A Christian title for a devout person acting in God's interest. These commercial Fakebook advertisers are anything but. Let them celebrate Kwanzaa, it fits their beliefs.

They are still going thru losing. What stage is this?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Sunshine Sachs.  Apparently not.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:28:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hollywood publicity firm Sunshine Sachs has canceled its annual, bicoastal holiday celebrations as a gesture of support for immigrants, women, LGBT people and the environment.

“We’ve been talking a lot about how to protect the things we care about, post-election,” CEO Shawn Sachs told TheWrap. The firm’s clients include companies like Facebook and stars like Natalie Portman, Ben Affleck and Leonardo DiCaprio.
View Quote

The money for the annual holiday - not Christmas, mind you - party will be used to support some very left-wing charities instead.
Oh, what will Leonardo DiCaprio do now? No more holiday party for him.

Sad Hollywood

MAGA, bitches.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:29:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Good, and Long Live Trump,,,,,,,

FBHO
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:39:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Hollywood =

attack Christmas
attack Christians
attack "Baby it's cold outside" and other Christmas songs
attack everything America stands for
attack family values
attack middle class
praise pajama wearing hipster metros
praise Amy Schumer
praise George Clooney
praise Madonna

Fuck Holllywood
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:40:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Feels good man
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Buncha fucking Hollywood pussies. Oh wait, that's redundant.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#13]
The new TARD LIMPDIC syndrome.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#14]
And here I sit buying Trump Christmas wrapping paper online just down the street from them...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top