Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 11:59:21 AM EDT
I hate work days before a 3 day, holiday weekend.

Especially when the weather is AWESOME outside.

I must be approaching the speed of light because time has slowed down.

Please God.... let it be 5 soon. I must blow up mortars and roman candles in a bourbon-induced, spastic fit of juvenile proportions.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:01:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I am off right now.

Dont blow off any limbs or Tweet will kill you.

Have a great weekend.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Nonsense.  See my sig line.  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#3]
No joke! Where I work the day before a holiday we have to punch in at 5:00am and work straight thru until 1:00 pm, no lunch, even. Since it takes me an hour to drive there, the damned alarm gets set for 3:00 am! I'm kicking back now, but today was awful!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:21:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Well,....At least you get a 3 day vacation.[:D] At my new job I was told we are closed 2 days a year. Christmas, & Thanksgiving. I get no paid vacation, or benefits. I'm just thankful to My God that I have a job at all to go to. I was without for 4 months, & that was majorly sucky. No money, but the bills keep coming. Ouch.
Your day at work is almost done, & your 3 days will go faster than today at work did. Sad, but true. Have a great weekend though, because I'm sure you earned it! Best wishes, & have a happy 4th o July. Searcher out
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005U8EM.01._PE14_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:58:36 PM EDT
[#6]
some people have to work tomorrow...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#7]

I was done at 8 am. [smash] and I took vacation for next week.  Those idiots where I work wanted to try and get people to come in on Saturday and break up a three day weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top