Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2001 12:06:28 PM EDT
 Here is a link to an audio interview with SEAL(phoc)6. Phoc is French for seal. He makes the point that guys like McVeigh are really stupid because they could possibly be doing the bidding of some other enemy of America. Point being that let's say that some Blonde hair Blue Eyed Muslim Radical infiltrates a cell of,oh let's say 'Aryan Boohoo'  or Cuz'X' does the same in a militant faction of 'Fruity Booty of Islam' and help them do something like Oklahoma City(You know it just hit Mc Veigh hard seeing as how it is May 1st.) You see? You never do evil because you never know whose bidding you are doing. Marcinko says that there were outside influences that helped  with this act.
Call it a feeling but I tend to agree with Macinko that McVeigh was an Patsy for someone outside CONUS... I don't think they will tell us because Americans  would be screaming for blood!!! Now here is the link for the audio of Macinko's Interview copy and paste or go to Ann online and search for Marcinko.
NEVER GO AGAINST THE UNION!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 12:15:45 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC- the fed informant at Elohim City had told her handlers several times that an German national named Andreas Strahsmeir (sp?) was acting as an agent provocateur in trying to get mcviegh to blow up the building in OKC.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Oops here is the link http://www.annonline.com/bin/search/results.cgi I don't know how to do the linkie thing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 12:54:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Look a little farther grasshopper, www.foxnews.com and follow the links to McVeigh's letter to Fox News. I too feel no sympathy for pawns of a corrupt government (clinton,reno) and I don't buy that they were just doing their job sh*t.

lest we forget
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 1:28:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
 Here is a link to an audio interview with SEAL(phoc)6. Phoc is French for seal. He makes the point that guys like McVeigh are really stupid because they could possibly be doing the bidding of some other enemy of America. Point being that let's say that some Blonde hair Blue Eyed Muslim Radical infiltrates a cell of,oh let's say 'Aryan Boohoo'  or Cuz'X' does the same in a militant faction of 'Fruity Booty of Islam' and help them do something like Oklahoma City(You know it just hit Mc Veigh hard seeing as how it is May 1st.) You see? You never do evil because you never know whose bidding you are doing. Marcinko says that there were outside influences that helped  with this act.
Call it a feeling but I tend to agree with Macinko that McVeigh was an Patsy for someone outside CONUS... I don't think they will tell us because Americans  would be screaming for blood!!! Now here is the link for the audio of Macinko's Interview copy and paste or go to Ann online and search for Marcinko.
NEVER GO AGAINST THE UNION!!!
View Quote

TALK ABOUT PSYOPS, hook, line and sinker!

Whose bidding did the SCUMBAGS at WACO do????? Yes, the clock is ticking towards accountability for all scumbag tyrants and their enforcers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time warn us first, so we can don our chestwaders!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh not the outrage over Waco.
But where is your outrage over the unarmed black kid that was shot in Cinci??Hmmmmmmm??/
Where is the outrage over the Black people that were in the militant faction MOVE in Philly died in 1986?Hmmm? They were not bothering anybody...
You and your selective righteous indignation... I see right through it...

I know what people like you are all about.
God bless the 2nd amendment and Ar-15's

You reeeeeeeaally should have known
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
But where is your outrage over the unarmed black kid that was shot in Cinci??Hmmmmmmm??/
Where is the outrage over the Black people that were in the militant faction MOVE in Philly died in 1986?Hmmm? They were not bothering anybody...

View Quote

You are inhaling for Bill, I knew it!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Dude...
Get over it. Clinton is gone.
Probably time for you to go down a sixer and maybe you might make it to your job driving the mosquito fogging truck truck.

Rgds.
Robert
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Innocent people are shot and killed every day. I couldnt care less what their color was.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 3:03:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I have never seen one post on this board about either one of those things.
But I could give a shit about Weaver and Koresh They had their chance to come out.
One was a hater and one was a child molester. i got no use for either one

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 3:06:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Koresh was never proven to be a child molester.

Weaver was a seperatist.

You are ignorant.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 3:07:11 PM EDT
[#11]
I always get a good laugh when someone quotes Richard Marcinko as some kind of "expert"!  ;-)

DaMan
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 3:37:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah marcinko is unqualified as hell. His name cross references pretty nicely.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah marcinko is unqualified as hell. His name cross references pretty nicely.
View Quote

Hey, I know some guys there in texas, who would to have you come by and expound upon the shit you let loose with on this board, especially on the topic of WACO. What do you think, want to give it a try?
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#14]
OH, WEll I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY!!!
Thanks for the warning. I got balls do your re-unds?? If you got balls I'll give you the adress. All you got to do is ask.I anxiously await your reply.
Regards,
Robert.
P.S.
Can I have yours, Hmm???
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:38:36 PM EDT
[#15]
We'll have tea. Do your fre-unds do tea?  
???
Robert
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have never seen one post on this board about either one of those things.
But I could give a shit about Weaver and Koresh They had their chance to come out.
One was a hater and one was a child molester. i got no use for either one

View Quote

Koresh offered to talk to the ATF,if the just would of knocked on the door instead of driving a tank trough their yard,also he was never charged with any crime, of coarse I guess its guilty until proven innocent when it comes to people with different beliefs.And what about Weaver? Did it need to come to a shoot out? over what,one or two sawed off shotguns?? I guess since he made a illegal gun at a undercover feds insistance his wife needs to be cut down by a sniper when she is holding a baby in her arms.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:57:57 PM EDT
[#17]
 Marcinko has a rep in the Teams as a BS artist.  I've not met the man personnaly, but given his reputation, take what he says with a grain of salt..,  McVeigh is a patsy, he's obviously taking the fall for a far larger conspiracy than two disgruntled losers with a truckload of fertilizer.  Ask any civil engineer what it take to explosively shear off a gypsum insulated, steel-reinforced concrete column and he will tell you that ammonium nitrate does not have the power to do it!!  As far as the fist fight goes, please take it somewhere else.  Roger that on Andreas Strassmeier, there are some heavy players being covered by McVeigh.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Firsr off I don't believe in all of what someone says all of the time> Not Marcinko, Not Fmr. President Clinton, Nor current president.
Ok. We straight on that? Second since I am not privy to any classified material I could not confirm anything he says, and yes i hear he is prone to b.s and he does like his gin. But if i say something like God Bless The 2nd amendment and ar's, what the hell is your beef with that?
you shouldn't have a problem with that? I dig this site,(really do) and it was my impression that it was a free for all in this portion. The reason that I put the interview up aboout Marcinko was to start some debate, and maybe glean a little truth about the guy. The audio interview was there for anyone to make out of it whatever they wanted including you.  
And as far as the term armchair commando's goes, I definitely don't qualify there. And if I say i know all about people like you, I think that person is a big boy and he can take care of hisself. But out of all of the Looney assed shit that I have read in general discussion, on this board not the old board, I think you reveal a lot about yourself in that this is the post that pissed you off. I put the web addresses up there so that anyone could go there and make out what they wish, As I consider them to be very informative and nothing else.
Pick your fights more wisely guy. I don't think I was talking to you in the fist place

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:55:14 PM EDT
[#20]
But the point that you failed to get out of all of that if asked to do evil, one should really question the true motives of the person that is asking.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:20:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Sir,Garand, No fighting here, but i would like to know what you have against Marcinko or don't have against him. Hell,I tend to be a little bit more skeptical, and deductive about what people say and even more skeptical about what they leave out. Hell man, lets find out what the guy is lying about!!! For real let's find out.
I tried to put all of the info that i could with regards to 3500 character limit. I took journalism and I tried not to edit out any sources. Go to the website and listen to the darn clip. Hell man the guy wote several books that were half fiction , half truth and a third advertising.  But even the losers get lucky sometimes. Hell this is America let's discuss it. I want to know. But if I gotta believe him or you as far as their perspective or expertise goes, guess who trumps whom..I thought it would be interesting and I get my info from the best sources I can get and I tried to post it all.. I know it is the internet, but I take firearms rather seriously for some odd reason OK ?? Hell maybe general discussion needs to go, because the anti gunners must be having a field day with copy and paste. Maybe gen dis needs to go
But know something about me...I don't go along to get along and my political views may be different than yours, but it is general discussion, no 'specific' discussion. When i go to the other forums that the bullshit should not be. i'm not looking for a fight , even though I can't imagine what it would be like to lose, but that was for you all to base your judgement on.  
And if after all of these years on this planet I have not earned the right to 'know what someone is all about' why try to hone my wisdom.
Tell me in a non partisian way and articulat4ely why you disagree, and you will have my respect. But you got a whole lot of hedges that need to be trimmed on this board befor you get to me.
Got it??

Rgds.
R.L.H.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:43:14 PM EDT
[#23]
i don't know why i'm doing this but i met Randy Weaver and you couldn't be more wrong about him. the ruby ridge incident was a disgrace.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
i don't know why i'm doing this but i met Randy Weaver and you couldn't be more wrong about him. the ruby ridge incident was a disgrace.
View Quote

It was worse than a disgrace. It was premeditated MURDER.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 9:51:29 PM EDT
[#25]
i hate when r.r. is equated with waco. waco was not nearly as cut and dry, too many issues involved. at r.r. the whole thing started when the family dog blew the cover of the agents. so they shot the dog and a firefight with a minor resulted which ended with the death of the minor and one agent. there cover was already blown, why shoot the dog? just crazy.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 10:52:56 PM EDT
[#26]
mow the dog comes into play. F*** the dog.

Robert
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Lessee - Randy Weaver got nailed because he refuled to be a mole in the Aryan Nations for ATF (he went to a meeting and didn't like it, and never went again.)  Weaver didn't want to play ball, so ATF took him down when he picked up his marbles and went home.  For that, Sammy and Vicki Weaver were killed, and Kevin Harris and Randy Weaver were both shot.

The Waco situation begun because of the SUSPECTED non-payment of ONE instance of the $200 NFA transfer tax.   For that, 86 people were murdered, most burned to death.

Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms.  Who's bringing the chips?  

Could someone tell me why Lon Horiuchi is still free?

FFZ
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#28]
try and shoot my dog and see what happens you asshole.

are you asking for the weaver child to know that it was agents who shot his dog without warning?

are you expecting he wouldn't fire back on these unknowns who killed his dog?

what an idiot you must be. and before you even get started my fiance works for the federal government. so don't assume your anti government/militia crap. but i don't have time for you right now. so i will have to point out what an idiot you are later.

"fuck the dog" what a truly enlightening statement.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#29]
I didn't say Fuck the Dog, You did. I said f*** the dog. Not very ladylike I might add.
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
I don't shoot dogs. Do you have a Steyr?
Nice piece. The gun I mean. You are lucky if you do.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:35:11 AM EDT
[#30]
 Coincidentally, I know Judith Reagan, Marcinkos editor in some of his books.
just a little info.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:13:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Steygirl, the ATF shot the Davidians' dogs with silenced MP-5s at Waco.  The Davidians' dogs were first casualties in the initial raid.

Also, I wouldn't let any "keyboard commando" rile you!  When this charachter first quoted Dick Marcinko as gospel, I knew anything that followed from him would be pure BS.

DaMan  
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:58:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#33]
 I reiterate i don't think marcinko is the GOSPEL, BUT a hell of more qualified than you or I. Hell i am glad to know what you think about him. But remember his books are fiction.
What is so threatening to you aabout an an interview?? Jeez. What he said about McVeigh? Let's have a discussion about the guy. I don't see you getting all pissed at the other guys who did not agree with you.
Listen to the interview('s) and talk about it.
The guy hates terrorists though. So do I.
You start blowing up shit and you lose me.

Robert
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:06:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I didn't say Fuck the Dog, You did. I said f*** the dog. Not very ladylike I might add.
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
I don't shoot dogs. Do you have a Steyr?
Nice piece. The gun I mean. You are lucky if you do.
View Quote

no not very ladylike and i'm not your bitch either. if you don't like my attitude then don't piss me off with the randy is a nazi crap.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:32:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Was ist los???
Whoa easy there Turbo!!!. I don't make it a habit of calling women'bitches', no matter how 'hip' a word it seems to be these days. Let's get that straight. And also you should not refer to yourself as one either. It's a form of self degradation. I might call you a 'tawdry strumpet' before I called you a bitch.
I did not call him a Nazi either.
But i have ex-friends claimed not to be 'Nazi's' as well but I dumped their asses like nuclear waste because they hung out with a bunch of loser Nazi wannabees.
The old saying judge people by the company they keep comes to mind.
And that is some old fashioned wisdom.
You don't have to like what i say, but don't start slinging shit cuz ya got to get shit on you to sling it. Just ignore me.
Two tears in a bucket, F*** it...
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Just ignore me.
View Quote

Sounds like good advice for everybody!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:01:55 AM EDT
[#38]
i finally said something you like!!!
Damn!

Rob
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Just my unabashed and opinioniated opinion on Marcinko. The man has done much for this country with what little time he has been here. He may not be as eloquent as some but his desire to save American lives has never been a question for me.
Warrior?? I never met the man. His books and others that served with him all point to a man who raised his hand and served during a difficult period of life in this country. Then he tried to continue his service to this country the best way he knew. He was jailed for something. I know his side. I dont know others.
Then he tried to make a buck from his experience and maybe make a future. Hackworth too.
I have no problem with any of this.
If he has an opinion on the matter, then I will certainly listen, whether I believe it or not will come with cross reference of others on the same subject.
Thanks for the link, I will make up my own mind.
As for Waco, Ruby and OK city. Man there is just way too much info that cant be verified that making a case to or for is an excersice in frustration. If I aint there, then I wasn`t there. Lots of people will take what they see in the news media as gospel. I`ve seen misinformation used. I`ve seen conjecture, I`ve seen fantasy written as truth. Just because something has been put into print doesn`t mean it is even close to what actually happened.
Of course thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:13:08 AM EDT
[#40]
BTW----Use Geese as alarm dogs, geese are mean, nasty, foul tempered, creatures that will not fall for the hotdog to keep quiet. If someone shoots yer geese then most lickely you will not be as mad as if they shot your dog.
Geese are loud and territorial.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:21:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wear women's undergarments while hunting.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#43]
DUDe???
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:26:23 AM EDT
[#44]
I watched almost the entire congressional hearings into the Ruby Ridge incident. To say it was a disgrace is the understatement of the century. By the end of those hearings there was virtually no question as to what happened there, who was at fault, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top