Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2001 8:02:26 AM EDT
Could you post a link to your website? I am thinking about buying one of your target stands.
Also, how far are you from St Louis. I'm may be going there soon on business and might just pick it up in person if that's ok.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 8:06:30 AM EDT
[#1]
The link to antiUSSA's website is www.t-master.com. If I'm not mistaken Quincy Il is about two hours away from St Louis.  HTH
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#2]
DonR is correct, and it's about damn time too!  [:D]

If you are planning to come this way, please accept this post to be an invitation for dinner... possibly even some range time if the weather permits!
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#3]
COOL!!!!
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Had a great internet buying experience with AntiUSSA. Saw his post on the old forum that he had a NIW Lee Enfield for sale. Called him, made the deal, sent the m.o., got exactly what he promised - no b.s., no excuses. Would definitely do business with him again when I see something tasty on his website. My .02
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 1:57:07 PM EDT
[#5]
sid if you get the chance to meet tim do it.he's a great guy.mmk
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the great comments guys...

OLDESCHOOL:  If you're looking for more stuff, I have about 20 auctions on Auction Arms right now, just search for items by "tgreene".
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 5:07:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Sid, I'd be kinda careful about the dinner invitation. I think Hanibal Lecter used that same line.[;)]
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks Tim! I will defintely be looking.
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 9:48:06 PM EDT
[#10]
wish they  would have left the red greene show on the tube.
got some taped episodes somewhere,darn funny stuff
boxer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top