Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2001 11:49:34 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I can shoot rifle not too far outside of Richmond, VA?  I only know of one outdoor range, and I don't think they have any memberships left this year.  I'm getting my first AR within the next two weeks, and if I can't shoot it I'll go nucking futs.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the Black Creek Shooters Assn.  If you go out on 295 towards the airport, they are off the cold harbour exit.  It is a nice range. I can not find the no. call out to Green Tops on Rt 1 and I am sure they have the number.

Ron
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 12:33:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!  Do they have limited memberships though?
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 1:39:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to nitpick...

Ack, with a topic like that I thought there was a shooting in VA.

A better topic..
Where to shoot in Virginia.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Black Creek is a great range(s).  They also have great IPSC shoots every month.  Come out and give it a try!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:27:15 AM EDT
[#5]
If you can't shoot anywhere else you can shoot matches a Rivanna.

[url]http://www.clark.net/pub/warwick1/rivanna.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:35:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sorry to nitpick...

Ack, with a topic like that I thought there was a shooting in VA.

A better topic..
Where to shoot in Virginia.
View Quote

No appoligy necessary...you are absolutely right.  Sorry, I hadn't noticed that until it was too late.

However, now that you mention it, on Monday there was a shooting in VA that for once had a semi favorable outcome in that the shooter died and his intended victim is going to be fine.  Here is the link:

[url]www.timesdispatch.com/vametro/MGBB63OK8MC.html[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top