Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2003 8:25:57 PM EDT
Heard today the Fienstein is going to try to tack a de-facto renewal of the AW ban to a judicial appropriations bill in 2005 and there ain't nothing the republicans can do to stop it...  Any one else hear this and was the guy who told me telling the truth or blowing smoke?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:29:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Won't matter, it will already be re-newed before then.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn those gun show dealers! They'll say anything to make a sale.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:46:35 PM EDT
[#4]
SHE CAN'T.

The AWB will have been out of force by then (it sunsets in 2004!)

So she'd have tack on a NEW BAN.

CRC
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Anything she can try to tack on can be stripped off by a simple vote in the Senate.   A motion to table the amendment, seconded, voted, and passed,  is all it takes.

What makes you think she'll still be a Senator then, anyway?

I don't know when her current term is up, but I have a feeling that she's a lame duck and doesn't know it.   She's managed to piss off EVERY California gun owner.

Besides, she'll probably be diagnosed with ass cancer or something based on how unhealthy she looks.

CJ

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:06:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I hope she gets diagnosed with heartworms so she explodes from the inside like William Hurt did in "Alien".
View Quote

William Hurt in Alien ??? William Hurt played in Altered States, Body Heat......

I think you mean John Hurt, the British actor.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:01:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Any legislation that will help protect law enforcement from weapons of mass destruction should be immediately signed into law.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:23:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Of all the people on the list, she's at the very top.
View Quote

ditto!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:46:27 PM EDT
[#11]
The hell with heartworms.  You have to have a heart to have heartworms.

I have a better idea.  Remember all the car chases we keep seeing in La-La Land?  Why can’t she get the “Run Down Feeling” during the next chase?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top