Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2001 11:42:06 AM EDT
Well here is some for ya'all to chew on... I find it very alarming that islamic fundamentalists, hate the great satan America and all about thi jihad B.S. when we put are asses and dolars on the line for them on a constant basis. Where do you ask? Kosovo, Bosnia, Yugoslavia. That is the ethnic cleansing that is happening over there and we risks our sons and daughters lives and that is the thanks we get. My policy is that if you bomb our shit, we wipe yo slate...very clean. Hell, we protect their brothers, but why don't they take some of that energy and go fight a real f****** Jihad.
See it ain't about that for them. bin Laden has hispriorties all askew. Hell for all of the trouble he goes thoughto try to kill Americans, the igorant bastard could get a lot better return on his money if he bought some of those kids shoes and dug a few water wells.
But that makes too much damn sense. So if you talk to some prick that wants to sympathize with that shit, ya'all straighten them out.

Some people
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 1:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Well here is some for ya'all to chew on... I find it very alarming that islamic fundamentalists, hate the great satan America and all about thi jihad B.S. when we put are asses and dolars on the line for them on a constant basis. Where do you ask? Kosovo, Bosnia, Yugoslavia. That is the ethnic cleansing that is happening over there and we risks our sons and daughters lives and that is the thanks we get. My policy is that if you bomb our shit, we wipe yo slate...very clean. Hell, we protect their brothers, but why don't they take some of that energy and go fight a real f****** Jihad.
See it ain't about that for them. bin Laden has hispriorties all askew. Hell for all of the trouble he goes thoughto try to kill Americans, the igorant bastard could get a lot better return on his money if he bought some of those kids shoes and dug a few water wells.
But that makes too much damn sense. So if you talk to some prick that wants to sympathize with that shit, ya'all straighten them out.

Some people
View Quote

Yes sir re, one mans terrorist, is another mans hero!

You really buy into bullshit PSYOPS an awful lot don't you?

All the alphabet types here in America work for state sponsored domestic terrorist groups, which one you with????????????
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 2:08:47 PM EDT
[#2]
To put it right back upon you'God', one man's hero is another man's terrorist.
And regarding you'Sir', I know your kind... But I hate to tell you even if the S*** did go down and we had to start all over again, you seem like the guy that would still miss out on the last crumb of bread and blame it on someone else. I'm sorry your life didn't turn out the way you thought it would.

Don't mess with a winner...

Robert
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
To put it right back upon you'God', one man's hero is another man's terrorist.
And regarding you'Sir', I know your kind... But I hate to tell you even if the S*** did go down and we had to start all over again, you seem like the guy that would still miss out on the last crumb of bread and blame it on someone else. I'm sorry your life didn't turn out the way you thought it would.

Don't mess with a winner...

Robert
View Quote

HA, HA, HA, but, but, but, but my life is better than I had hoped for and then some, and the best part is pissing off idiots who do not even have a clue!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#4]
andreusan,

I hope you're wealthy, because if you're not, you will go broke trying to feed this troll!

[img]http://members.aol.com/govtthug/images/govtthug.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 5/1/2001 11:22:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I am very proud of you!!!
G'nite
Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top