Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2003 5:11:25 PM EDT
I've stated this before here on ARFCOM, in various thread about the Second Amendment, and the AWB.

My thought process is, any politician that introduces anti-gun legislation should be tried for treason against the US.

The reason I think that is, they took an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foriegn and domestic.

Wanting to disarm America's citizens is totally against the Second Amendment to the Constitution.

Why doesn't anyone file suit against them for this?

Why won't this idea work? There must be some good reason it won't, or it would already have been done.

What do you think?

I've really lost it this time, haven't I?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:35:37 PM EDT
[#2]
tell me why.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:37:21 PM EDT
[#3]
ColtCarbine, I think your idea is a good one. It would be neat to be able to give the antis a taste of their own medicine for a change. I think the problem lies with the fact that us common folk just don't have the money to waste on lawyers. Wouldn't be heartwarming, though, to see a countersuit everytime an anti breathed?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:56:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've stated this before here on ARFCOM, in various thread about the Second Amendment, and the AWB.

My thought process is, any politician that introduces anti-gun legislation should be tried for treason against the US.

The reason I think that is, they took an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foriegn and domestic.

Wanting to disarm America's citizens is totally against the Second Amendment to the Constitution.

Why doesn't anyone file suit against them for this?

Why won't this idea work? There must be some good reason it won't, or it would already have been done.

What do you think?

View Quote

I'm with you colt. They're doing the same thing here in Comminois.  However, no gallow would be big enough to try all of the commie politicians in this state. Folks here have the odacity to call Indiana backwards!  Go figure.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:17:53 AM EDT
[#5]
if i remember right, there was a drive going on some time ago to do just that. wonder what happened..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top