Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2003 2:04:04 PM EDT
..an email from the Ex-gf that I lived with that has one line, no subject:
"I miss you"

WTF is wrong with chicks?  Why the fuck can't she just leave it alone?  She's the one that decided that we weren't right for each other, she couldn't deal with the tats, the guns, her family thought I was weird, etc.  Of course, she decided this 4 months before she ditched me and went out and found herself someone else to email and fall in love with before she left me.  And the goddamn breakup was almost 6 months ago!

Why the hell would she feel the need to maintain this goddamn connection?  Somebody help me out here.  I know how to get in a chick's pants, I know how to treat a girl I love very well, but I can't figure this breaking up shit out to save my life.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:06:11 PM EDT
[#1]
She's probably in a bad place right now and coming back to you in an attempt to make herself feel better or wanted/needed by someone.

Easy solution - tell her to fuck off [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#2]
The most sensible explanation is that she's smoking marijuana...

[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=193989[/url]

[;D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Easy solution, simple reply email:

"I don't miss you"
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:12:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Easy solution, simple reply email:

"I don't miss you"
View Quote

I agree
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Actually, I wouldn't even respond to the e-mail. She just wants to see if she still can affect you (however that might be.)

If she doesn't get a reaction then you won't feed her ego. It actually might piss her off a little, but more than anything it will make her insecure. A nice little payback that requires absolutely no work whatsoever on your part.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:14:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

Don't respond or acknowledge her contact in any way. This opens the door to more abuse and fickleness from her. If you hadreal feelings for her, stay away, as she will only repeat her miserable little pattern over and over again. Soon it will be back to the same shit, except this time, she will fuck you over in a larger more painful way. She will keep doing this to you as long as you let her. No man with any self-respect lets this happen.

Believe me; I know. [BD]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:28:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Dont reply and put her mail on the filter list so you wont have to even know if she tried again to contact you.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:33:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I would go and grudge fuck her one more time.
Then just walk out and leave without saying anything.
View Quote

Actually, I'm hoping to get still shots & video of it.  I want to send it to the new guy.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:40:56 PM EDT
[#11]
She's doing this to play you for a sap, just like she did when she cheated on you then kicked you to the curb.

She wants to feel wanted, and wants attention.  An ego boost if you will.

Avoid her, don't contact her, don't respond, and don't think about her.  Just ignore her and let her get the hint.  Any kind of "revenge fuck" or whatever will only open up more problems for you.  Just run the hell away and tell her to fuck off.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:45:13 PM EDT
[#12]

This sounds just like MY ex-girlfriend.  Her name isn't Casey, is it?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:46:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Two words:  [size=5][red]HATE FUCK![/red][/size=5]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I agree.

Don't email her back.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:55:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Reply:
And you are?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Norman;

I think she sent that message because she is not in control of her life currently or she is not happy with her current relationship (most likely both).  She has the need to know that she can still be in control of something (you) or that she can have control over someone else’s happiness (she thinks only she has the know-how to make you happy).  These people are only happy when they feel they are in control of the relationship… very dysfunctional and destructive relationship.

These relationships never develop into a happy long-term relationship because they are dependent on one side (you) being dependent on the other (her) for their happiness.  As soon as you learn or develop the ability to find happiness from something else (like work, shooting) or another person (buddies, friends) then she will become unhappy because she feels she is loosing control over you.  The whole relationship depends on her control over you and her happiness is derived from your unhappiness.    

I can go on and on about this kind of relationship but you get the idea… she can never be happy if you are happy.

Best thing you can do is to forget her and stay away from her.  I would just erase her message and put a block on her e-mail address so you don’t have to face it again.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:02:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Block Sender.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:08:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Sounds like time to practice the Dirty Sanchez.  

Try the "cleveland steamer" if you get a chance, too.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:12:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Just reply.....

"DAMNit Woman, I'm trying to conserve memory on my computer and you keep filling it with garbage!!!! What in the hell is wrong with you? Get a life!!!!!!"

That should send the message you are seeking!!!

To make it short my brother had a fiance who decided she was bored, so she went to "greener pastures" the other guy beat the hell out of her and it turned out she was pregnant to my brother, so he took her back and eventually married her!!!! Then guess what? I come home from work three weeks ago and he's "conked out" on my couch( I always knew this would happen!and told him before he married her by the way!)She feels "she needs to see other people" and has now decided she wants a divorce!

BIG SURPRISE! So now he has a kid, a wife who wants a divorce, he's trying to get a business off the ground and has had to declare bankruptcy before the divorce even took place!(makes me wonder how he's going to do it after the divorce!!) She "won't" hold a job(I won't say can't because she could actually change her attitude with co workers!!!)so he will be responsible for child support and probably alimony!!!

IN SHORT HE'S SCREWED!!!

So RUN from this "Shebeast" as fast as possible, and if it chses you, open fire fire at will!!!!  
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#20]
There is only one thing to do in this situation. Run fast, run far, she is the devil my friend, and she is out to get you. Do not respond to her in any way. She is obviously not right in the head, and let me tell you, nut jobs are something to stay away from.

Whatever you do, good luck, and gods speed.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:17:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Do you like your firearms? This is the type woman who will fuck with you until you finally do something stupid. Then you'll have some dumbass domestic charge on your record and loose your rights. I've seen it happen. More than once....
--RR
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:31:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Rodeo Sex, grudge fuck.....
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:32:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Stalker![:D]

This is what I did a few times. Got back with them--they always came back. Made sure they had great sex, paid lots of attention to them, acted sensitive(what [BS]-that should have told them right there!) and a week or two later, just when they thought it couldn't get any better I'd just walk up one day tell them I found someone else and walk away. LOL. I was a heartless bastard back in those days.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Go buy yourself a new gun to forget about the e-mail.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"I miss you"

View Quote

I think you misunderstood the intention of the email.

Remember that high pitched whine past your ear the other day? That was not a mosquito. It was a bullet and she's pissed that she missed you.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#28]
She's got a dirty barrel now,  stay away from that thing, you might come down with a fatal STD.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
"I miss you"

WTF is wrong with chicks?  Why the fuck can't she just leave it alone?  She's the one that decided that we weren't right for each other, she couldn't deal with the tats, the guns, her family thought I was weird, etc.  Of course, she decided this 4 months before she ditched me and went out and found herself someone else to email and fall in love with before she left me.  And the goddamn breakup was almost 6 months ago!

Why the hell would she feel the need to maintain this goddamn connection?  Somebody help me out here.  I know how to get in a chick's pants, I know how to treat a girl I love very well, but I can't figure this breaking up shit out to save my life.
View Quote

Take her back....more p*ssy!

[sex]

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:49:26 PM EDT
[#30]
I had something similar happen years ago.

Long story short.  Meet girl.  First 6 months are FANTASTIC.  After that it starts going down hill.  About 18 months later after enough crap to fill a years worth of soap operas she “lets me go”.  In reality what I thought of as a relationship for the past year was just me holding on and being used.

Turns out she was going to move in with a manager at the store she worked at.  She admitted to me that he abused her but “he’s really a nice guy”.  I told her she was fucking nuts and that she’s making a HUGE fucking mistake.

About year later I get a card from her.  “I broke up with what-his-name.  You were right it was terrible.  What are you doing now?”

I laughed my fucking ass off and tossed the card in the trash.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#31]
It's called shopping around. Been there, done that. Once chance, that's all they got. Grass is greener on the other side? If they found only weeds, too bad. The shopping won't quit even if you were to marry her. She is a walking divorce looking for someone to fund her lifestyle. Don't reply. She crapped in her nest, let her sleep in it. Bad juju, I can feel the vibs from here.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#32]
So would it be out of line to reply with pics of me banging the hot-ass 19 year old that just left my house? [;)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 6:47:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's called shopping around. Been there, done that. Once chance, that's all they got. Grass is greener on the other side? If they found only weeds, too bad. The shopping won't quit even if you were to marry her. She is a walking divorce looking for someone to fund her lifestyle. Don't reply. She crapped in her nest, let her sleep in it. Bad juju, I can feel the vibs from here.
View Quote

A-fucking-men, right there. Seen the same thing happen too many times to be willing to take a second go after getting dropped.

One thing I love is a program called mailwatcher. Checks email from the server, and you can have it generate 'bounce' messages that notify the sender that the email address doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So would it be out of line to reply with pics of me banging the hot-ass 19 year old that just left my house? [;)]
View Quote

Ha-ha.

Don't even bother replying to her. Any sort of acknowledgement will only fire her up, and before you know it you will be the hydrant AGAIN, and she will be the dog. Hope you like golden showers, cos' that's all you'll get[:D]!

Leave the voicemail on all the time to monitor incoming calls. Any letters from her come in, throw them out. I doubt there'll be any checks in them waiting for you to cash, anyway...

Some women want what they can't have. Once they have it (back) then they don't want it anymore.

Grudge f^%ks is a stupid idea. God knows where's she's been, what she's picked up since last time, and what she has in mind. Stay away from this POS.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#36]
The "I don't miss you" sounds good to me.

After that, run. Very fast.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:41:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The "I don't miss you" sounds good to me.

After that, run. Very fast.
View Quote

I agree. Stay away.
My first post was just in fun.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#38]
could you forward it to my friend?  He needs a date.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:14:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

She'll probably leave you with a nice oozing puss shanker that will show up in a couple of days. Don't answer the e-mail.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:32:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

It would be out of line, but you may forward pics to me.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:26:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Chick trick-forward the e-mail to her new boyfriend, and request that he put a leash on his bitch.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:41:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Chick trick-forward the e-mail to her new boyfriend, and request that he put a leash on his bitch.
View Quote

Now that is a good one.  I actually have several of these emails still saved I think.  If I'm going to send him one, why not send him all of them?!  Now where did I put that dipshit's email address.....
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:00:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Old AS proverb:

"Do Nothing. It's Easier"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top