Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2003 11:27:10 AM EDT
I got my FFL in my mail box today!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#1]
kick ass, so what have you already ordered?  something evil i hope................
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:00:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
kick ass, so what have you already ordered?  something evil i hope................
View Quote

I am working on a buy from Kimber right now. I have my eye on the ne TLE with Rail.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:13:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Discounts for ARFcom members????[naughty]
View Quote

Without getting into any rule breaking here  in GD; what gun do you want?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrats [beer]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Discounts for ARFcom members????[naughty]
View Quote

Without getting into any rule breaking here  in GD; what gun do you want?
View Quote

Mmmmm two of everything plz. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#7]
What kind of FFL?  Are you going to start selling at your shop, too?  If so, I'm going to refer my brother to you (stationed at Campbell) once he gets back from Iraq.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:20:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrats [;)]
Now you can have all the LEO stuff you want, no more need for wasting cash just for pre-ban status.
Next step:
Class 03 FFL [naughty]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:24:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:43:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Great to hear!!! Congrats. When are you going to apply for Class3 stuff??? Them post samples are pretty damn cheap. Compared to what us civvies pay for a "legal for peasants to own" class3's.
View Quote

The SOT for the Class 3 stuff is already in the works, as well as a Class 9 so I can deal destructive devices.

We are setting up the gun shop in our fort Campbell Showroom. We are going to concentrate on tactical pistols and black rifles -- we have an 'unwritten' rule for what we are trying to accomplish -- No Wood Stocks!

voilsb, what unit is your brother in here at campbell? Be sure to come by when you visit him!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:05:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
... We are going to concentrate on tactical pistols and black rifles -- we have an 'unwritten' rule for what we are trying to accomplish -- No Wood Stocks! ...
View Quote

WHAT?

NO-
M1's
M1carbine
M1A
???????????????

wth?  Thems real manly rifles! [:)]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:09:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn and I like wood stocks too.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:45:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Damn and I like wood stocks too.
View Quote

There is always collateral damage. [thinking] We are trying to avaiod any 'hunting' guns.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:59:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
voilsb, what unit is your brother in here at campbell? Be sure to come by when you visit him!
View Quote
HHC 2/502

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be able to afford to visit him until after he gets stationed elsewhere.  But hopefully things'll clear up sooner than that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top