Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2003 7:37:17 AM EDT
[url]http://www.apple.com/trailers/columbia/swat/trailer_med.html[/url]

Just saw the teaser trailer on the site.  Samuel L. Jackson; LL COOL J; Michelle Rodriguez and some other dude.

How bad do you think they'll mess up real SWAT tactics?  Looks like an over-top-film, but they seem to have cool hardware.  But I don't think they have the appropriate setup...on one M4 they had a mini ACOG on top of the carry handle I think...uh...I don't think so.  Where's the EOTECH OR AIMPOINT M2???

Oh yeah, and they have one seen where a guy takes out a helicopter using a bolt action .50 rifle with a suppressor!!  I can just hear it now...
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:44:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks cool.  I love the game!

I'll go see it.
[bounce]

Scott
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:57:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a fun action flick.  I don't really care how bogus it is.  

Once I saw that it was made by the same guy who made xXx and that first rice burner movie.. I expect nothing but nice action spread throughout a cheesy ass movie.  

I could do without LL Cool J in it though...
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:57:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I know what you mean about LL COOL J.  Man, I think the concept of the movie (LA SWAT) is cool, but it's gonna be grossly overdone.  It'd be cool to see a gritty and realistic SWAT-type movie, but then it probably wouldn't attract as much of the masses as this type of flick will.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:19:57 PM EDT
[#4]
What gun did Al Pacino use in "SWAT"?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range

[:D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#6]
SWAT is old hat.  I'm waiting for them to do a movie about SHIT - Special Ho Interdiction Team. [;D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:21:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I thought so!.[img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/waffen/violent-smiley-026.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:46:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Hey!!!  Only what's on the shelf!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top