Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2003 6:33:41 PM EDT
I have been out of work from Feb 5th to June 1st of this year, so needless to say I haven't had any gun money , & really still don't. My dad surprised me by buying me a stainless Savage .17 as a moving to Texas gift as he put it. I am truly a blessed man![:D] I will post pictures when I'm able, soon I hope. We have to go back to Austin to get it, which is a 2 hr drive because we had to head home before the paper work cleared. Oh well, just another reason to go to a gun store, I can live with that!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#1]
You're a lucky man, Searcher.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:45:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Now that's what good kin folk is all about.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:55:13 AM EDT
[#3]
[^]

Dad's make a difference.   [:D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:57:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Woohoo!!![:D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:05:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Awesome! I'd like a Marlin 17VS myself.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:29:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have two daddy's and only one gives me guns.He gave me a beater .45 the other days to built something with
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Sweet!
Can't wait for the pics!!

Dads are awesome. Even more fun being one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top