Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2003 5:44:17 PM EDT
As some of you may know, i'm a youngin' at a ripe 15 years of age. So today I started driving school!!. Good Lord it's boring. Ah well, can't wait till I get behind the wheel. Just thought i'd share!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:45:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought this was going to be someone taking one of those evasive driving/racing courses.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Jeez, so encourging. Thanks, now i'll go curl up in a fetal posistion in the corner of my room and stay there for a few years. Then i'll start [booze] my life away and then hide from the world again. [peep]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:16:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Just wait till they show you the doom and gloom videos!  

They showed this one of a dead guy who flipped his car and his neck was streched literally 1.5 ft long!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:31:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, the class is really cool, but boring. You do everything at your own pace, watch videos individually, leave whenever you want, etc. I was watching a video today (with headphones) and it was so funny. It showed these dummeys crash into a wall at like 50 mph. and the "mom" was holding a "baby." When the car hit the wall, the "baby's" head smashed into the windshield followed by the "mom's" head. It was so funny that I started [ROFL2] my a$$ off. The instructor was so pissed off at me. Good times, good times.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just wait till they show you the doom and gloom videos!  

They showed this one of a dead guy who flipped his car and his neck was streched literally 1.5 ft long!
View Quote

I got to see a film from Germany. German convicts with light sentences were given a commuted sentences if they crashed the cars for the film. Some of the accidents were very horrific. I dont see how they walked away from any of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top