Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2003 5:38:26 PM EDT
Lazar is on TV on SciFi talking about his disk work.

Is he full of crap?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Say what huh??

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:03:34 PM EDT
[#2]
... First thing I ask myself is what in the world would this guy have to gain by lying?
He's in the same boat as a respected airline carrier pilot claiming to have seen a UFO. It's pretty much the end of his career.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:33:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
... First thing I ask myself is what in the world would this guy have to gain by lying?
He's in the same boat as a respected airline carrier pilot claiming to have seen a UFO. It's pretty much the end of his career.
View Quote

He's on TV isn't he?  I'd say there's a lot of cash to be made by concocting a bullshit story like his.......  But that's just my .02 cents.

DG84
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:37:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Wherever he said he worked they never heard of him.  Pretty good coverup.  Guess he didn't keep his pay stubs?

I think he's FOS!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#5]
The real question is what do you all think about the alien autopsy?

Hey Conan's on.  WHere's that lying sack o'shit Lazar?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#6]
 Dammit!  I wish i could remember the special ( like NOVA or something...not standard network crap ) that proved Lazar was a f#cking fraud.  He is no more legit than that fruitcake Travis Walton.  A good rule of thumb is: people who are making money off UFO's are liars, cons and frauds.  The only exception to that rule I can think of is the author Jaques Valle, who has some VERY interesting theories on the subject.

Just a few on my list of the most popular UFO fraud folks:

Charles Berlitz  you would be safer listening to Scientologists than to this MORON.

Eric Von "m*th%rf&ck@ng" Daniken ( a REAL peice of work)

Budd Hopkins  (actually a dangerous public MENACE in my opinion)

Zecharia Sitchin  a real NUT...but a FUN NUT TO READ.....THIS GUY REALLY BELIEVES WHAT HE WRITES...IT IS hysterical

Linda Royal....she's definitely in it for the money

and the list goes on and on and on.

The truth is that none of the real folks who study ufology seriously and scientifically are EVER going to write books on the subject because it WOULD ruin their credibility.  Most cannot disclose what they may ( or may not ) have learned due to who they do their research for....they have these little things called "non-disclosure agreements" that our loving "Uncle" takes very seriously.  Also the entire field of UFOlogy is fraut with fraud, lunacy and extreme controversy....the kind of stuff that makes you lose respect, your friends, your professional reputation and sometimes even more.  That's why poor, unsuspecting military and high position civilian folks who have had the misfortune of having UFO experiences of one kind or another almost NEVER discuss what they have seen. When interviewed by either authorities, their superiors or the media they say no more than they must (or less) if they are smart about it and if they value their professional lives.

My greatest piece of advice on this subject: don't bother with UFO's...they ARE an incredible waste of time.  Guns, Fishing and Four by Four trucks are a HELL of a lot more fun and you actually GET satisfaction from them.

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#7]
If he's not real, then he's a government agent lying about what happens there. The TV guy that "broke" the story had a guy who was just a "hand" out there help come up with polygraph questions about the cafeteria, there interior of the buses, things a hoaxer wouldn't 1)know about and 2)think of because they think the "good" stuff is all they'll be asked about.  Some of the stuff he said did sound iffy.

TS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top