Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2003 8:40:57 AM EDT
These photos were taken at the Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy in Bayeux, France. Who's flag is missing from these memorials?

[img]http://www.thedissidentfrogman.com/common/normandy2003/empty_pole.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.thedissidentfrogman.com/common/normandy2003/empty_space.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.thedissidentfrogman.com/common/normandy2003/empty_pedestal.jpg[/img]

[url]http://www.thedissidentfrogman.com/dacha/000185.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:43:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Those bastards, how dare them? All those red X's.

Lets bomb them! [BD]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:44:08 AM EDT
[#2]
nuke france
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:49:41 AM EDT
[#3]
[furious]

Maybe it IS time to bring our boys back home after all..... [pissed]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:03:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Ahhh Hindisght, without the US they would be speaking German, almost wish it was like that, then they would be pleased when you helped them, oh wait, then they would be grumpy you had not hgelped them yet, I have a cousin who acts like this, all selfish and whatnot, 'course she is 3.......
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#5]
French people suck,
I just have to say
They made our jet fighter pilots,
go out of their way!
Hating yankees too much,
those beret headed nuts,
can stick the Eiffel tower
straight up their butts.

From--French People Suck by "The Meatmen"
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:11:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I read some other reactions to the absence of US flags at the Normandy museum.  Some smartass said that the Museum was sold out of all their US flags and pins due to the overwhelming popular demand.  I guess that's why the full-sized flag for the flag pole was absent, right? [BD]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Why did the French Plant trees along the Champs Elysee?

Cause The Germans like marching in the shade!!

[LOL]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:18:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes, and as we speak, our troops are in other foreign nations, helping those citizens, who, I'm sure, will be suitably grateful for the American blood shed on their behalf, just as the French are....[rolleyes]

It seems americans, are just incapable of learning from history......
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#9]
It's my opinion that the best way to stem the spread of WMDs in the Middle East would be for the U.S. to invade France.  We would want to start the invasion by dropping millions of white flags on the country.  Then, position one M1A2 Abrams tank at the French border and have it rev its engine a few times.  The country would quickly empty.  Then we could easily replace our flags at U.S. memorials.  And cut up the Eiffel tower to build monkey cages for the Paris zoo.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:22:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, Marvl, speaking of such things, France [i]does[/i] have WMDs (nukes), and they haven't been very friendly toward us.  Think it's time for a little more preemption?

On to Paris!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:20:19 AM EDT
[#11]
FUCK FRANCE. Oh wait Germany did twice. Groundskeeper Willie said it best "Bonjourno ya bunch of cheese eatin surrender monkeys."
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#12]
I heard that it was the Roman Army that planted the trees so they could march in the shade.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Next time the Germans invade france we're going to have to make them keep it as punishment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top