Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2003 8:04:51 AM EDT
Since say, for example, this past weekend?

Good fucking luck trying to tell me what I can and cannot do with my life.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:08:20 AM EDT
[#1]
If men got pregnant they wouldn't be men.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know, but I'm a mass murder of innocent sperm.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:12:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn, would...uh...ahem...self abuse count?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:20:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Most still wouldn't get laid regularly...
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:33:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:43:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:45:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Zero.  I wouldn't be getting nailed by a guy.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:59:50 AM EDT
[#8]
I wouldn't have any because I wouldn't get pregnant. A man should take responsibility for birth control if he is the one who will get pregnant.

Then again, I'd make one hell of a welfare [s]mother[/s] father.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:13:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Assuming I could have had those kids, I wouldn't have had any abortions.  I'd keep them all and live off the state in a trailer park!!  I'd vote Demoncrat too but what's your point??
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:15:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good fucking luck trying to tell me what I can and cannot do with [red]my life[/red].
View Quote
[rolleyes]

Are you a 12-week old fetus?

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:43:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can 12 week old fetii become pregnant?  That's almost as stupid of a question as "If men got pregnant, how many abortions would you have had?"

When it comes to extinguishing any form of life, when or where in the history of man has age (or lack there of) ever been taken into consideration?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:50:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Good fucking luck trying to tell me what I can and cannot do with my life.
View Quote

It's not your life I'm concerned with.

To answer your question, none. How friggin' hard is it to use birth control. It comes in different sizes, shapes, colors, flavors, and textures. It comes in pills, patches and implants. In a worst case scenario, you could even not have sex.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:56:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
...How friggin' hard is it to use birth control...
View Quote

In theory, not hard at all.

But if the issue were that simple, we wouldn't be having THIS discussion now.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:59:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, but sometimes those JIMMY HATS break...or maybe she forgot to take the pill...

Hey, instead of talking about abortion, do you know what the REAL ANSWER IS???  The answer is the DAY AFTER PILL....

This way if the JIMMY broke, you were too drunk to use one, or she forgot to take the pill, all you have to do is TAKE THE DAY AFTER PILL.  It's not an abortion because all the DAY AFTER PILL does is prevent the SPERM from attaching to THE EGG.  It's like a mega-dose of a regular birth control.  

SO, then all my anti-abortion friends, this is the way to go because you're not KILLING anything!! The safe and ethical way to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

We should lobby for this thing...DONT YOU THINK?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#15]
none.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:03:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Zero, but abortion should not be illegal. BUT, it should be only legal for rape, incest and if a pregnancy will kill the woman.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:06:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How friggin' hard is it to use birth control.
View Quote

Memo to Captain Obvious:  Abortion is a form of birth control.

In a worst case scenario, you could even not have sex.
View Quote

You mean like the way Catholic priests and preacher's daughters don't have any?  WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT???
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I think it is that simple. It's all about the consequences of our actions and personal responsibility. I've managed to get laid a few times in my life, but abortion is a non-issue for me. When I have sex, I use some form of birth control. I'm merely responding to the question that was presented, not summarizing the entire issue of abortion.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Memo to Captain Obvious:  Abortion is a form of birth control.
View Quote

No. Abortion, except in the case of rape, incest, and the intrest of the health of the mother, is murder.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:27:00 AM EDT
[#20]
It's birth control!
[img]http://static.ifilm.com/image/stills/films/c/2459231_i_1_c_.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:28:52 AM EDT
[#21]
this thread is like a landmine
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I think it is that simple. It's all about the consequences of our actions and personal responsibility. I've managed to get laid a few times in my life, but abortion is a non-issue for me. When I have sex, I use some form of birth control. I'm merely responding to the question that was presented, not summarizing the entire issue of abortion.
View Quote

Again, I reiterate, if it REALLY were that simple, than this would be a non-issue.  You have to factory in intelligence, common-sense, situational awareness and personal responsibility.

You seem to be a responsible individual, problem is, not everyone is.

Do you think that the typical 14 year old horny virgin is a responsible individual?  How about someone too drunk to care at the moment.  I hate to say it, but I've been drunk enough that a missing condom didn't stop me, sorry if that makes me a bad or irresponsible person.

And as already mentioned, condoms break, pills fail, and whether you like it or not, abortion is, by definition, a form of 'birth control.'

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:48:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Can 12 week old fetii become pregnant?
View Quote
No. The reason I asked if you were a fetus is because the SOLE purpose of an abortion really has nothing to do with a woman's body or her life. The "ideal abortion" kills the fetus and leaves the woman's body unharmed and unaffected.

So the mantra of "woman's body, woman's choice" is pretty much out the window. It's NOT the woman's body, so it's NOT the woman's choice.

Quoted:
When it comes to extinguishing any form of life, when or where in the history of man has age (or lack there of) ever been taken into consideration?
View Quote
Sorry but I'm missing your point here.

What are you saying?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:55:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Without the mother (and her body) a fetus is pretty well SOL.  Mom provides for viability until well past 12 week, no?

It's not like mom is a taxi, and if the fetus doesn't like it, they can just get out and hail another cab, or take the bus.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Without the mother (and her body) a fetus is pretty well SOL.  Mom provides for viability until well past 12 week, no?

It's not like mom is a taxi, and if the fetus doesn't like it, they can just get out and hail another cab, or take the bus.
View Quote

Am I wrong for finding that analogy hilarious???
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 12:02:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:42:27 PM EDT
[#27]
I must admit that I am always baffled when I see people jumping at the chance to defend abortion.
Would you jump at the chance to defend a mother who kills her 2 year old child?
The fact that some people see a difference between the two scenarios is laughable at best.
The fact is, the woman who kills her "unborn" child is no less of a piece of shit than the woman who kills her 2 year old, and those of you that would defend her are not much better.

Being too drunk/stoned/stupid/lazy to prevent an unwanted pregnancy gives you the right to murder your flesh and blood?
Absolutely disgusting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top