Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2003 6:17:38 AM EDT
Ive been here for but a few hours and Ive decided I hate this place.  That is all.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:19:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I like Europe.  Wouldn't want to live there, but it's pretty nice.  Where exactly are you?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:37:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Hate is such a strong word.  It may take more than a couple of hours to get to know us.  You may have noticed some spirited debate here on a variety of topics.  How about throwing out a couple of superior ideas for us to chew on? [;)]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:40:34 AM EDT
[#3]
So, how do the women smell over there?

BTW, nice sig line stewie.  [;)]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:12:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ive been here for but a few hours and Ive decided I hate this place.  That is all.
View Quote

... Wow, that's a broad brush R-man, where in Europe are you?

... I've always loved the Dolomites and otherwise most all Alpine countries. Sure, Paris and London smells like piss 24/7 but so does New York.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:30:47 AM EDT
[#5]
a better question would be:  why the hell are you there in the first place?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:50:46 AM EDT
[#6]
How can you not like hot blondes, beer and coffee shops that sell drugs ?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:00:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Tah tah! DLTDHYITA!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top