Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2003 1:51:08 AM EDT
I was looking on ebay and saw a couple good deals on mags. My question is why are all the mags described a "10 round mags", when you can clearly see that they are 20 or 30 rd mags?

Now at first I thought they were blocked but now I`m starting to think that ebay doesn`t want hi-cp mags there. Whats gives?

Last would it be a good I deal to bid on these or forget about it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:54:36 AM EDT
[#1]

No, they just look like 30 rd mags. Honest.

E-Bay has a no high cap mag policy.

All of those mags hold 10 rds.

Some just might hold more.

Bid?

With e-bay you are usually safe, but ya' takes yer chances.

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 2:32:00 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=193290&w=searchPop[/url]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 3:00:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Thousands of mags sold on ebay. Ebay doesn't allow Hi-Cap mags; more than 10 rds.

These all hold 10 rds, at least.

Unless someone is scamming; then who ya gonna call?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:24:16 AM EDT
[#4]
It's embarrassing to think about now, but when I first started watching eBay I sent an e-mail to a seller who listed a 10 rnd 10/22 model #25 foor a buy it now price of $75.

I told him he was misinformed of the value of a 10 rnd mag (I was ignorant but not impolite).

He sent me back an apology, and I'm sure, was laughing at my lack of knowledge as to how beat eBay at their own lame rules.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top