Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2003 7:59:55 PM EDT
On IFC right now.

3 of the dumbest ass white boy wannabe rappers you ever saw from Iowa trying to be hardcore gangster rappers.

This is the funniest crap I've seen all year.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I catched it on cable one night with insomnia at like 3am... I laughed on bed till it hurted [lol]

Oh, by the way, IBTL on page #3 [:D]

NsB
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:16:04 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL PG 2 is my bet.  ROFL!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:13:50 PM EDT
[#3]
So Steyr, didja have a good weekend??? [:D]

BTW, Whatcha got against white rappers???

(ibtl, bottom of pg 1) [snoopy]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:27:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So Steyr, didja have a good weekend??? [:D]

BTW, Whatcha got against white rappers???

(ibtl, bottom of pg 1) [snoopy]
View Quote

I actually like the Beastie Boys, but you'd have to see this movie. It wasn't meant as a comedy but Jesus Christ I knew 10 guys in Iowa just like these retards.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:32:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:46:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Steyr, have you ever seen a made-for-TV (documentary?) movie called [b]Bangin' in Little Rock[/b]?

[:D]
View Quote

Yes, and that shit blew my fucking mind. HBO documentary if I remember right.

Stupid really does come in all colors.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:44:22 PM EDT
[#7]
IBTL I don't think it will make it to pg #2

Hessian-1....you know the deal!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 11:06:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Is it comparable to the Jamie Kennedy movie Malibu rapper ? All this gangster stuff started in Kali & has been propagandized by the Holly weirdos so much that corn feed knuckle headed hog farming kids are trying to fit in to the new youth culture by be in fly. That's so sad it must be funny. what channel is the show usually on?

sssupposed to be a pardy, buy I ain't haven no fun, I feel like I'm a hot dog, & u alls is da bun.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 12:28:42 AM EDT
[#9]
"i be the shizz nit"
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:15:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Yo !!
They be drop'n some mad rhymes in Cabirini Green.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 2:52:35 AM EDT
[#11]
"Its' all good"

Set in Holyoke, Iowa, where the corn grows tall and the rebels grow really dumb, it’s the story of three Caucasians who, for different if underexplored reasons, find the mall lifestyle unsatisfying.

"dog"
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:54:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is it comparable to the Jamie Kennedy movie Malibu rapper ? All this gangster stuff started in Kali & has been propagandized by the Holly weirdos so much that corn feed knuckle headed hog farming kids are trying to fit in to the new youth culture by be in fly. That's so sad it must be funny. what channel is the show usually on?

sssupposed to be a pardy, buy I ain't haven no fun, I feel like I'm a hot dog, & u alls is da bun.
View Quote

Independent Film Channel.

And it's nothing like Malibu Rapper which was exceptionally retarded. It's more like Gummo only a lot less scary.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:11:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:19:07 PM EDT
[#14]
"We're white guys and we take no crap
When we deliver our white rap.

I like your shoes
I like your tie
I like your wife,
Just kidding guy!

We're White Guys
We're really white
We walk with our buttocks
Extremely tight

On Sunday
We get a case of Old Mil
And we throw some steaks
On the Weber grill

We're half passed out
By half past five
And we wake up in bed
With each other's wives"
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Ya that came on at like 1 am here, reminded me a lot of people I knew in high school...I now realize I shoulnd't have hated them, just pittied them for being stupid.

My favorite part was the black mom making fun of them and they didn't even realize it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:35:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...more like Gummo only a lot less scary.
View Quote

[:D] You're not still haunted by that one are you?
View Quote

Watching that movie remains one of the most traumatic moments of my life. I was transfixed by the sheer horror that people like this might actually exist and could not stop watching.

Yet every minute I watched did more irreperable harm than the first.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top