Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2003 1:15:11 PM EDT
1. Go to the gym, we want you not to be fat.

2. Those baggy clothes don't hide your fat.

3. When you spend the entire time in the salon chatting about soap operas instead of your haircut, don't complain when your hair gets cut "too short" (again).

4. Take your turn on top during sex at least once in a while.  Going for a few minutes then saying "I'm tired, lets switch" doesn't cut it.

5. Don't try to script our life, we're not in a soap opera.

6. Blow jobs. They are so cheap and they are so effective.

7. When you give him a gift, he will not read the card.

8. You both arrive home from work tired.  Don't sit on the couch and complain "he" isn't showing you attention.  

9. If the garbage is full, you can take it out.  Don't wait for me to do it then complain.

10. Don't complain that I don't talk to you about what you do that annoys me, chances are I already told you several times.

11. Learn how to drive a stick shift, it's not that hard.

12. Never utter the phrase, "Do I look fat", because you probably are.

13. If you don't want to wear short skirts, don't complain when we look at other women who do.

14. Believe it or not, guys sit down on the toilet too.  Putting the seat in the proper position is not hard.

15. Realize that if you "keep forgetting" to move during sex, we will "keep forgetting" to initiate sex.

16. You might not know what he wants you to get him for him birthday, but guess what, he really doesn't care.

17. When you put your bloody stinky tampon in the toilet, please flush it.

18. If you give a him a set of rules and he takes it seriously, he's a pushover.  You can do better.

Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Women get vanentines day, I think we deserve a day, maybe a week after valentines day there should be Steak and BJ Day.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]
need to add #19:

When we are watching something we really like, please shut the fuck up.

My gf loves a bunch of shows, she CANNOT miss them... But, she doesn't watch them, she talks the entire time, on the phone too. Jeez !
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:14:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't waste your time with a woman if she doesn't think you're her "hero".
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Hahaha Norman, not bad. I could have added a few!!

Quoted:
Women get vanentines day, I think we deserve a day, maybe a week after valentines day there should be Steak and BJ Day.
View Quote

Valentine's Day has to be the biggest commercial gimmick there is. I don't believe in it. I am always amused at the men who buy the inflated priced flowers at the very last minute in hopes they won't disappoint their wives/girlfriends. I am more amused by the women who compare notes on what their husbands/boyfriends gave them! I've always hated roses, and chocolate but I love being given a single daisy "just because"!

TT [wave]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
1. Go to the gym, we want you not to be fat.

2. Those baggy clothes don't hide your fat.

3. When you spend the entire time in the salon chatting about soap operas instead of your haircut, don't complain when your hair gets cut "too short" (again).

4. Take your turn on top during sex at least once in a while.  Going for a few minutes then saying "I'm tired, lets switch" doesn't cut it.

5. Don't try to script our life, we're not in a soap opera.

6. Blow jobs. They are so cheap and they are so effective.

7. When you give him a gift, he will not read the card.

8. You both arrive home from work tired.  Don't sit on the couch and complain "he" isn't showing you attention.  

9. If the garbage is full, you can take it out.  Don't wait for me to do it then complain.

10. Don't complain that I don't talk to you about what you do that annoys me, chances are I already told you several times.

11. Learn how to drive a stick shift, it's not that hard.

12. Never utter the phrase, "Do I look fat", because you probably are.

13. If you don't want to wear short skirts, don't complain when we look at other women who do.

14. Believe it or not, guys sit down on the toilet too.  Putting the seat in the proper position is not hard.

15. Realize that if you "keep forgetting" to move during sex, we will "keep forgetting" to initiate sex.

16. You might not know what he wants you to get him for him birthday, but guess what, he really doesn't care.

17. When you put your bloody stinky tampon in the toilet, please flush it.

18. If you give a him a set of rules and he takes it seriously, he's a pushover.  You can do better.

View Quote

Good move SNorman!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:09:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought there were only two kinds of heroin?
Oh. Heroin[b]e[/b] [BD]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top