Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2003 1:01:42 PM EDT
Here is a video that I made for the my friends Tactical Rifle course. It is NOT little, so dialup, beware.

[url]www.ops-se.com/Videos/TacRifle-little.mpg[/url]

Comments?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:02:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The big version (35 meg)

[url]www.ops-se.com/Videos/TacRifle-big.mpg[/url]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:20:43 PM EDT
[#2]
The video looks good, but I have a question:  It looked really strange to see people training on carbines at ranges of what? 7 yards?  Lots of handling with MP5's which seems like the ideal weapon for the tactical applications of what they were training for.

When you're going to be so close in, why learn how to do it with AR carbines?  Is it more a matter of demand?  That private citizens who own semi AR carbines want this sort of training?  Or do AR carbines still make good CQB weapons with their overpenetration, coupled with the low velocities so they dont fragment?

Or are my questions just ignorant?  Video made me want to sign up though [:)]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:28:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Neat video, enjoyed it a lot. It looked like a worthwile learning experience, beside being fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top